Whats everyones thoughts on the new update? And have you guys tried it yet

Replay__

Yes, TruckersMP Team really hard work thanks all TruckersMP staff.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

Hai! 

As I said, TMP deserves big thank to each person from the team for their hardwork! 

They are excelent

I have not tried it yet, because I have not time for playing but soon I will and I really looking forward

Regards, 

RedWolf 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

So far, I am enjoying the new update. I love the new lighting system and I am glad that we can enjoy it on TMP. I'd like to thank the devs and the team at TMP for their hard work. It really paid off.

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

I really love the new update. Even though it have made my FPS drop a little bit. Not sure if it's the update, or springmod that did it. But it looks really good, and even though I actually had tried 1.40 earlier when I did the Iberia WoT-jobs I had forgotten all about how good it looked.

spacer.png | spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived