TruckersMP Driver

▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒  GökBörü ™  ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃ 

»» ———- Quality İs Not A Coincidence ———- ««

VTC

└─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┘

TruckersFM - 0:35 ━❍──────── -5: 32 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺ VOLUME: ▂▃▄▅▆▇ % 100  

spacer.png

Thank you Truckers Mp ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Yaju! Thanks, It's a nice surprise for me, I like TMP and I appreciate the work of the department of developers because they have to fix things just for our multiplayer game.

Kind Regards,

Vitax Seneca

Game Driver and TMP lover

Hi @DJ-SAAB

This is a known bug in the version 1.40.3.25s Euro Truck Simulator 2 (single player and TruckersMP as well).

Renault T Cell Phone Error: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=278&t=299583

Studio SCS software will fix this bug at some point. Of course, then a new version of the game with this patch will be implemented by TruckersMP developers some time after the scs.

• Thanks 1