why is the French Community not invited to convoys from other world communities?

[GökBörü] Fabien henry

Good morning all

I wish to launch a subject on our community, not to create animosity towards our community but to have constructive opinions from each person who will respond to this subject

I would like to know why the VTCs from other countries do not invite the French VTCs to participate in their mega event or even invite them just on a simple convoy, to what this and had with you fear that the French do not understand or that 'he does not feel in their place among you or you did not want to turn to the French community, is a question that I have myself I would be delighted that we cleared up on this subject to see that he and possible to do to improve this thing and why not in the future create very nice things with the French VTC direfente and other countries

I thank you for advance of the time which would take you to answer any question but I would answer you also to your answers,
I say see you very soon and hope that this will bring us good things

cordially
Fabien Henry 

Hello @Fabien henry U.2.F / TMP7,

Each discussion whether the French, Spanish, Polish, Russian has its own convoys. Of course, they can invite someone from outside. Team TruckersMP organizes official events where players of all nationalities appear. They are open convoys. I want to remind you that each VTC is different and it depends on it how it works.

Best regards,

Belmondoo

Hello there,

I can list few reasons why that could happen. 1)Some convoys could be private so only the VTC that is making it is participating. 2)It could also be that they can not communicate in another languages so, for example, they only invite VTC's from France so on they can only communicate in French. 3) Each VTC has its own preferences and system so that's why. 4) Also, you are still welcome to participate in convoys that they make and is public . 5) There is a lot of popular events in English and other languages out there so feel free to participate in them.

Kind regards,

Raffaeloo.

Hi @Fabien henry U.2.F / TMP7,

First of all, I don't think the French are excluded from convoys. Verified VTC's organize convoys each month, and you can contact and reserve slots to join these convoys.

Also, I agree with the words in the posts above.

Best regards,

Dragonfly

Hello Fabien and people,

Personally, I don't think that French VTCs are not invited on other international convoys.
For our part, we receive many invitations, and they are not only related to OCSC Event but also to our VTC and our friends.

As one respondent said, almost all convoys run by French VTCs don't communicate in other languages, and I think especially that the convoy times don't correspond with most of our English speaking VTCs friends.

In any case, when you want to receive invitations, you also have to create exchanges by visiting each other's convoys. Every effort count...

Best regards,
Antho | OCSC Event CEO,

Hey there !

Maybe because we are recognized as a community in war. Moreover we're known as people who doesn't make any effort to speak english and not really open to the world. Fortunately, we're some french players on this game with a different vision. For example, i'm the official streamer of a community named "OCSC Event", created by french players 2 years ago. Today, we're hosting convoys and have partners from different countries (Italy, Germany, France, Korea, Greece,...). By hosting convoys, we're now recognized by some big VTCs like Forza Logistics, Bruijn and Pries. We're always invited to convoys, organized by the biggest VTCs arround. We've got also TruckersMP staff members on our discord (GM, Support, Event Team, ...), who can help us for events on dedicated servers or if anyone have a question. Our support system is also here to answer your questions no matter the language.

Finally, as a former member of the french community now driving for a foreign VTC, i think french community is not invited on convoys hosted by foreign VTCs due to the reputation. As mentioned above, the french community is just shattered, one side where drivers are open to the world and tolerant and on the other side toxic players who want to stay between them.

If you want to join us to share great moments by participating to our convoys hosted each week, feel free to join our discord :  https://discord.gg/HeYGcsg

Have a nice day and happy trucking !

Kind Regards.

Ulog

Hello guys,

I have to say I'm not french but I understand what you mean.

Maybe that happens also due to the points which were mentioned by Ulog above. But for my part I have to say:

You and all the other French VTCs can attend every public event you want.  For my part I would say it's not like that the french community isn't invited to come to events! Like I've said every VTC can attend every public event they want. You don't have to wait everytime ti you get an invitation ( Idon't really know, but I think the most big VTCs don't send that much invitastions to other VTCs as they are waiting that you come from your own. Like all the other players are doing! ? ) Just go there!

I wish you a wonderful day!

Best regards,

centurion.

5 hours ago, [GökBörü] Dragonfly said:

salut @Fabien henry U.2.F / TMP7,

Tout d'abord, je ne pense pas que les Français soient exclus des convois. Les VTC vérifiés organisent des convois chaque mois, et vous pouvez contacter et réserver des créneaux pour rejoindre ces convois.

De plus, je suis d'accord avec les mots des messages ci-dessus.

Meilleures salutations,

Libellule

Hello,

I find that no French is on mega event of vtc check I wish to know why that was of the I thought that you had brought me the answers to which I expect

41 minutes ago, Vincenzo_PxMP said:

Je ne pense pas qu'il faille débuter un sujet sur ce sujet, il suffit de se regarder, vous comprendrez pourquoi certains VTC qui ne sont pas français ne vous invitent pas.

que veut tu dire en postant se type de message peut tu développer ton message pour pouvoir comprendre ta penser et ta vision de la chose ?

4 hours ago, _Antho_ said:

Bonjour Fabien et les gens,

Personnellement, je ne pense pas que les VTC français ne soient pas invités sur d'autres convois internationaux.
De notre côté, nous recevons de nombreuses invitations, et elles ne sont pas seulement liées à l'OCSC Event mais aussi à notre VTC et nos amis.

Comme l'a dit un répondant, presque tous les convois gérés par des VTC français ne communiquent pas dans d'autres langues, et je pense surtout que les horaires des convois ne correspondent pas à la plupart de nos amis VTC anglophones.

Dans tous les cas, lorsque vous souhaitez recevoir des invitations, vous devez également créer des échanges en visitant les convois des uns et des autres. Chaque effort compte ...

Meilleures salutations,
Antho | PDG de l'événement OCSC,

bonjour, Antho

je te remercie de ta réponse, que je trouve très bien effectivement je pense que les horaire ne convienne pas a tous le monde, il et vrais également que nous pouvons crée des relations avec les autre vtc chose que je fait de mon coté en tout cas Mercie de ta réponse positive 

meilleur salutation
Fabien henry 

The community is arguing over nothing, it takes the lead for a yes or a no or other such stupid things, I understand that it is normal that certain differences can exist between VTC, but unfortunately it cannot be regulated and always end with "wars" between VTC or organization ...

Many members of the French community try to put on cool things to please everyone, but others who I imagine are jealous or wish to do the same take the opportunity to try to ruin a reputation or a reunion.

There are many ambitious projects, whether U2F, OCSC, ICG etc...

Some people forget that it is just a game and think only by reputation.

Personally, I'm just sad to see that the community is so divided while the goals are the same, it is to have fun and have a good time.

For invitations from other VTC, the schedules are not especially the most honest reason, rather an excuse, most of the convoys or events are on the same time or are very close to it.

And honestly I don't think that many people "foreign" to the FR community will respond to this post, unfortunately the community is not particularly frowned upon, but is just not active enough with others.

ps: there was nothing to aim in my post above, it's just a general finding on the FR community even if there are exceptions.

Hello everybody,

I'd just like to remind everyone to write in English here, since the topic is not in the French Sub-Forum ;)! Comments written in anything other than English after this message will be hidden, so do yourself a favor and comment in English please.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to DM me :)!

Kind regards,  
Inklink  
TruckersMP GM + FM

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

10 hours ago, Belmondoo said:

agree with friend

Cada discussão se o francês, espanhol, polonês, russo tem seus próprios comboios. Claro, eles podem convidar alguém de fora. A Team TruckersMP organiza eventos oficiais onde aparecem jogadores de todas as nacionalidades. Eles são comboios abertos. Quero lembrar que cada VTC é diferente e depende de como funciona.

Atenciosamente,

Belmondoo

I don't know if I would say that VTC are excluding French VTC from attending their events. Those event I'm involved in we actually don't send out that many invitations. We most send to some of the biggest VTCs and/or VTC that has attended before. But all VTC are welcome to book a slot at our events which is posted on TMP Event-page several months before the actual convoy. So it's simple just a matter of looking through the Events and find some events that your VTC would like to attend, and then book a slot. Unless you're expecting only a few amount of driver from your VTC will attend (1-5 driver) I haven't heard about any VTC getting their booking declined, unless there is a low amount of slots avaiable.

spacer.png | spacer.png

Hello friend.

-My VTC invited many French communities during the convoys, but send message and have no reply.

-And it is possible that the same happens with the other VTC.
-Or simply the founder or those in charge of the convoys had no interest in such a thing.
-And it's not just French communities that are from all over the world.

(Treat this message as such)

Kind regards,

Pedro 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived