Dog or cat person?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Dog or Cat person?

• Dog
    • Cat
    • Both
    • I love all animals

Hey there,

I grew up with a dog, and now I have a lovely cat, who isn’t quite cuddly. However, my most favourite animal would have to be horses, as I adore working with them. I’m currently studying animal studies at school, to hopefully become an equine vet/veterinary technician.

I don’t have a horse of my own, sadly... maybe one day. ?

On 5/22/2021 at 8:38 PM, Candimane said:

I've Grown up since I was born with Cats as pets. So im defiantly a Cat lover. I do like other animals but you cant really have them as pets :LUL:

Cats are just awesome and simultaneously evil at times. You probably can agree ?

But yeah, I'd have a lot of animals as pets, if it were possible, but having a wild animal as a pet is just torture for the animal, cause it needs freedom and independence.

22 hours ago, Ruffian said:

Hey there,

I grew up with a dog, and now I have a lovely cat, who isn’t quite cuddly. However, my most favourite animal would have to be horses, as I adore working with them. I’m currently studying animal studies at school, to hopefully become an equine vet/veterinary technician.

I don’t have a horse of my own, sadly... maybe one day. ?

Nice! Horses are great, but are too big for me ? I prefer smaller animals, like cats, dogs, racoons, otters and similar ?

TruckersMP driver

----------------------------------

Jonek1999

Discord: Jonek1999#2290

VTC: Alle Group

9 hours ago, DerKatzenTyp said:

I grew up with a cat, so cats are my favorite animals. I also like other animals except spiders which I hate xD

Ugh spiders.... I see one and I run as far as possible.

TruckersMP driver

Jonek1999

I prefer dogs to cats because of their personality, and chance to train them. I have owned a cat before, but she was old. So I should not base my opinion on just that, but I do. In my opinion dogs show their appreciation more. You give them food, treats and love, and they will show appreciation towards you. Unlike cats, they just go on with life like its normal.

Also, sidenote, It's easier to cry towards dogs than cats. Even if both my dogs run away and sleep somewhere instead of being with me ?.

But I rather have any animal than nothing.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

On 4/26/2021 at 3:43 PM, Jonek1999 said:

Tell me all about you pets and if you are a dog or cat person or if you maybe love any other specific animal/s?

Do you even like animals/pets or not? Why yes or why no?

To start with; I am definitely an animal person. But when I first got out of my parents house and lived alone, I got 2 cats, brother and sister of eachother, called Bonnie and Clyde (my namechoice offcourse) I had these 2 babies for allmost 3 years, and then I got a puppy too, called Kaya. This all went perfect together and they where the best friends alltime... Sadly, Bonnie one day didnt get home and was never seen again sadly... And 1 year later I had to put Clyde to sleep because of seizures and shits.... So now I live alone with my dog Kaya, wich is awesome too. And since then I have to say, how much I love cats and all animals... For me it will be only dogs on choice, just because of the fact that they will come and do anything with and for you, where ever you go. Allthough I love cats too, and all animals actually... The bond you get with a dog, specially when you have it since pup.... Screw people, give me dogs ??

15 hours ago, sicktulip5 said:

To start with; I am definitely an animal person. But when I first got out of my parents house and lived alone, I got 2 cats, brother and sister of eachother, called Bonnie and Clyde (my namechoice offcourse) I had these 2 babies for allmost 3 years, and then I got a puppy too, called Kaya. This all went perfect together and they where the best friends alltime... Sadly, Bonnie one day didnt get home and was never seen again sadly... And 1 year later I had to put Clyde to sleep because of seizures and shits.... So now I live alone with my dog Kaya, wich is awesome too. And since then I have to say, how much I love cats and all animals... For me it will be only dogs on choice, just because of the fact that they will come and do anything with and for you, where ever you go. Allthough I love cats too, and all animals actually... The bond you get with a dog, specially when you have it since pup.... Screw people, give me dogs ??

That's so joyful and sad at the same time, so I don't know if I should smile or cry.. I absolutely feel you for everything you wrote, since I also lost a cat and some other animals too (due to different reasons), but my family can't live without animals so we always have at least one pet.

But thank you for sharing your story and I must say that your name choice is very good ? Especially Kaya is a really nice name for a dog, I like it a lot!

TruckersMP driver

Jonek1999

• 4 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived