Empty spaces in TruckersMP

It is possible to see players outside of the C-D road. Many simulation lovers are already carrying loads.

If you are constantly carrying loads, you will be able to see players on the roads and realize that only the most players are not on your C-D road.

I also agree with what you said, but I don't know if this will work.

Hello,

Players usually prefer crowded roads (mee too).
I think the addition of AI traffic has not been added as it could create an optimization issue or other causes.

Kind Regards

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

Synchronizing AI traffic would be an optimization nightmare. Imagine driving everywhere on the map with the same FPS as the starting city of the TMP convoy... :thisisfine:

Hello there @9046012

This is a decision that is already being analyzed, in the meantime, you can join a VTC and travel through different parts of the map with several players.

8 hours ago, /:\Pedro/:\ said:

There are several people on the stock map, but on DLC (Road to the Black Sea/Beyond the Baltic Sea/Italy) it is empty.

most people dont buy dlc  due to pc issues  dlc price or they just play like race and they dont care if it gets banned because its base map and game is cheap then dlcs

Except for the C-D way, it is possible to see players. People prefer the C-D route because it is crowded and they like the traffic. Naturally, when it is crowded, other people also coming there. If we include Map DLCs in the huge game map, we cannot expect all sides to be full in a huge map. In my opinion, a server with at least 10,000 people is required for this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived