Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Ownable Fuel Cistern

TNT-LOG / 032 KtorzeBis

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello,

Yes, you can play TruckersMP supported fuel tankers because this trailer is the trailer added to the game by the Scs software.

Have a nice day

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

Hello

From what I was reviewing, you can only own the food cistern, in the case of the fuel cistern, I did not find it at game,only mods, it should be noted that the food cistern can be bought and customized, to use them in multiplayer, that in Euro Truck Simulator 2, in American Truck Simulator  are some available and ownable.

Have a nice day

Road Tracker.

Hey dear! 

FIrstly, do not forget, that you can buy a cistern in Euro Truck Simulator 2, without any mods. 

If you want, you can look at some fuel cister here on website with TMP Mods : https://ets2.lt/en/?s=MUltiplayer 

Some links:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=937224479&searchtext=fuel+cistern+mp

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1736336884&searchtext=fuel+cistern+mp

I suggest you check this topics aswell: 

Also please do not forget on rule §3. Save Editting 

Hope, my asnwer was helpful ? 

Have a great day! 

With

Kindest Regards,

RedWolf

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hey, 

1. There are some fuel cistern trailer in the trailer purchase. They are called "food tank". You can just buy this trailers in your trailer purchase and then buy them & park them in a garage. Then you can select your cistern trailer in your trailer manager and use it in MP. Non DLC are required for using that trailer as it's default by scs. 

2. Also, there is a mod for a cistern on the steam workshop. It's the cistern trailer of the cargo freight market. You can buy that cistern in the single-player and then use it in multiplayer. This mod is called "[ENG]Fuel cistern in ownership". Just search for it on the steam workshop.

Regards 
MatzeOnTour

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d

6 hours ago, Krisi. said:

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

Yes. It was answered. Thank you guys! I really appreciate it.

Hello TNT-LØG KtorzeBis 096,

Thank you very much for the confirmation.

I am glad to hear that your question has been answered! ?

For this reason, I will close this topic now and move it to "Solved".

Feel free to create a new topic or contact us via the Support System, in case you have any further questions or problems.

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support