Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What is your favorite city and why?

.Pedro.

My favourite city Palermo because roads really good.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

I absolutely love Vienna. I have been to A LOT of countries and cities but nothing was better than Vienna to me.

I love the public transport which is literally always on time, there's sooo many fun stuff to do there, people are really friendly and most of all (since I'm a musician it means the most to me) the whole city is filled with musical talents on the streets and in museums and everywhere you go. You can always here music playing and a lot of different sorts too. 

If possible I will live there someday.

TruckersMP driver

----------------------------------

Jonek1999

Discord: Jonek1999#2290

VTC: Alle Group

I like most of the cities, but my favorite is probably Coeur D'Alene in Idaho. It's in a beautiful area and driving from there to Boise takes you through beautiful forests. I wish my home state was in ATS though but it'll be years ? 

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, my favorite city in ATS has to be Tucumcari. Even with it being a small town in New Mexico that no one really goes too, it is a beautiful desert town. With it only having 5 areas to pickup and drop off it honestly has a meaning behind it personally. Mainly the truck stop in town has a meaning. As that is one of the first areas me and my husband first convoyed together, as he met me half way through a Bellingham to Tucumcari run and finished it with me. ?

To this day I don't go there often anymore, but it'll stay my favorite town for that said purpose.

Support | Report | Feedback | Appeal | Recruitment

Kind regards,
Ghøst.

Archived