Hot topic #36: Alternating Vehicles!

Owen.

Well, personally, if I like scout design and since I'm a fan of mustangs, I loved seeing that there are mustangs but I don't have money to be from patreon ? (problems of living in Mexico F) but that is not the issue ahem ? but it would be fine if they did not include classic mustangs, audis or lamborginis, it would be fine hehe but with the scout I am satisfied because if I like it hehe ?

?

Since day 1 of the launch of the new alternative vehicles on your servers, everyone liked and drove the arrived cars immediately, which clearly shows that this was a desired feature from us.
I always participated in the voting (the vote on the forum was in my point of view the easiest method to elect the new vehicle in the next week).

We would like to thank you for your hard work and effort with regard to the alternative vehicles. :tmp:

I hope that we can drive the other cars and vans from the first weeks again soon.

• True Story 2

Hey there. So far I've only driven the Mustang and the van. The Mustang looked amazing on the outside, such good detailing. It would've been nice to see the movable axle feature used to make a movable roof for the convertible though. That would've been amazing. I'm gonna renew my Patron subscription pretty soon and am looking forward to driving the bus. Keep up with the good work guys! This project is really exciting. 

Edited by azuly
Grammar mistakes oops
  • Like 1

The fact that the community are able to vote on what vehicles are included at each rotation is amazing. It gets people involved within the community and playing the game more. What's more, it gives the players a bit more variety regarding drivable vehicles in multiplayer, spicing up their experience. It is also good fun with your friends.

Alternating Vehicles also gives the multiplayer world a slight "single player" feel with what would usually be AI controlled vehicles on the road, but being driven by players instead.

All things considered, I think the Alternating Vehicles was a very good thing to add and it seems to be going very well.

• Like 1

The project is great, and I personally voted as many times I could. And the vehicle choises are great, but yet, as much as I like playing the ocasional cars, the most enjoyable are the heavy vehicles (bus, cement truck), that I would personally suggest for you guys to focus on more, and even (if possible) maybe invest in a truck interior when having these choises available for the public.
I know having another interior outside the skoda one, implies extra work, time and effort for you guys, but this is after all a trucking game, and as realistic the cars are, I would prefer having big vehicles such as the current week ones, that actually have a truck interior (random one).

Overall experience is amazing, and whatever you guys decide on doing with this project and future ones, I'm sure it will be great.

On 5/1/2021 at 5:07 AM, BR lDragonitel RJ said:

I liked the idea of having alternating vehicles, it adds some nice variety to the multiplayer environment, but with this new lighting system from 1.40 the headlights of those cars are extremely bright at the point some times at night i get "blind" with them.

This is a known bug as far as I am aware and hopefully it will be or has been fixed! 

On 4/28/2021 at 1:19 PM, [EG] Michi [GER] said:

In my opinion the new vehicles are a good idea because I think through the new vehicles the mp get a new facet to be not monotonous. Moreover, it gives you the chance to create creative photos and more with many other vehicles in the mp.  

Yeah I agree with! The photos that I have managed to take with these vehicles has been interesting for sure. 

On 5/1/2021 at 9:52 PM, AABattery said:

I've been enjoying seeing new vehicles on TMP, because we can drive something new every couple weeks. I'm excited to drive the cement truck when the vehicles change ? 

Hope that you are enjoying the latest additions! 

On 5/4/2021 at 7:52 PM, AlekTheTrucker said:

The project is great, and I personally voted as many times I could. And the vehicle choises are great, but yet, as much as I like playing the ocasional cars, the most enjoyable are the heavy vehicles (bus, cement truck), that I would personally suggest for you guys to focus on more, and even (if possible) maybe invest in a truck interior when having these choises available for the public.
I know having another interior outside the skoda one, implies extra work, time and effort for you guys, but this is after all a trucking game, and as realistic the cars are, I would prefer having big vehicles such as the current week ones, that actually have a truck interior (random one).

Overall experience is amazing, and whatever you guys decide on doing with this project and future ones, I'm sure it will be great.

Really appreciate your comment here Alek and I think you have raised some good points and I'm glad you have taken into consideration the work load for these things. I think this would be great to see also but all these vehicles will stay for only two weeks so an interior would be pretty futile in the long run, plus creating a truck interior could be even more challenging. Thanks for your understanding and I hope you can realise the issues that come alongside the interior suggestions ❤️

19 hours ago, IndirectWeb94 said:

In my opinion It's a great addition to TruckersMP, I know it's made for driving trucks but it gives more realism within the online mod as AI online isn't available yet. I also think it's a good way to keep people interested and a good incentive for Patrons too!

Really love your positivity here, it's so great to hear how much enjoyment you've had!

• Like 1

• Owen. locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic