Try and make many users to switch over

I think we should add in a feature where normal people can apply for becoming a police, where when a player breaks a rule, the police can pull over the vehicle, and if they do not, they will send the TMP ID to moderators. This would make it a better way  to enjoy trucking. What do you guys think about this?

Normal users can apply now to be "police", only they are called Game Moderators and deal with a lot of things, that's why they don't waste time chasing vehicles to pull them over. They'd rather give a kick or a ban, so they can deal with the next issue ASAP. What you are proposing is undoable, regular players acting as "police"? There are now players who try, they are usually called trolls.

I think that's a bad idea. Everything is working fine now. There are Game Moderators who keep the game in order and check the reports on the site. If the idea with the police had been introduced  the trolls would have used it to spite other players.

This is a truck simulator not a car simulator. By such an idea  most players would drive cars. After all  that's not what this game is about.

I love how people still subscribe to the fact there's a way to control trolls, hackers, etc. 

Newsflash: There isn't! :kappa:

15 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Normal users can apply now to be "police", only they are called Game Moderators and deal with a lot of things, that's why they don't waste time chasing vehicles to pull them over. They'd rather give a kick or a ban, so they can deal with the next issue ASAP. What you are proposing is undoable, regular players acting as "police"? There are now players who try, they are usually called trolls.

It could not be better summarized, you are absolutely right ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived