TruckersMP 7 Year Anniversary - Events

Happy birthday Truckers Mp ? and i can't wait for this event.?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

4 hours ago, Connysjoberg74 said:

How can we who already updated to 1.40 participate 

it's not recomendeble to downgrade due to loss of profiles 

or can it be so that TMP 1.40 will be released in time for the festival????

You can always downgrade and use a new profile, even if only temporary, so you can attend the different events. After they are finished, upgrade the game again and use your "regular" profile without loosing anything.

17 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

You can always downgrade and use a new profile, even if only temporary, so you can attend the different events. After they are finished, upgrade the game again and use your "regular" profile without loosing anything.

No i wouldn't do that 

a several of my friend has downgraded and lost ALL profiles on their account , even profiles they didnät use anymore 

4 minutes ago, Connysjoberg74 said:

No i wouldn't do that 

a several of my friend has downgraded and lost ALL profiles on their account , even profiles they didnät use anymore 

I have a suggestion if TruckersMP will not make it in time.

Downgrading:

1. In game, turn off Steam Cloud saving in profile settings.
  2. Turn off the game and head to This PC/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles. You will find there 1 or more folders. Copy and paste them to other place. It will be helpful when you will go back to 1.40
  3. Then downgrade the game and search for 1.39-compatibile savegame and load it. If you will not be able to find one, I will tell you what to do below.

When the events will end:

1. Update your game to 1.40
  2. move the copied profile folders to This PC/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator2/profiles and you should be able to play on 1.40 again

In case if you will not find 1.39-compatibile saves:

1. Go to This PC/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2. You will find profiles named "profiles(1.39.x.xs).bak"
  2. Open the latest edited .bak folder with 1.39 in it's name. There should be 1 or more folders named with numbers.
  3. Move these folders to "profiles" folder and launch the game and see if there are any 1.39-compatibile saves.

That's what I do when I want to go back to TruckersMP. I did it around 3 times with this method and nothing bad happened yet.

I really recommend you to do this. A year ago I did this mistake and I didn't downgraded the game for the anniversary events. I still regret it.

4 hours ago, Connysjoberg74 said:

No i wouldn't do that 

They did something wrong, then. I can play right now with both versions, 1.39 for MP, 1.40 for single player, different profiles and everything works, haven't lost anything. But it's up to each one if they want to downgrade and play MP now or just wait until MP updates to support 1.40.

• Upvote 1

TMP7 Freeroam

Are We Ready for What Happens? ?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

┌─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┐

TruckersMP Driver

▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒  GökBörü ™  ▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃ 

»» ———- Quality İs Not A Coincidence ———- ««

VTC

└─────────────── • ✧✧ • ────────────────┘