What if ETS2mp had this feature? 🤩

What if ETS2 multiplayer had a passanger camera, inside the truck. like a hitchhiking truck a camera where you could see you drive on replay after finishing a delivery, you could see your own trip by side watching yourself driving while you are only watching your movements on the road, like a passenger hitchhiker in a replay mod, how good that'd it be

• Like 1

It's actually a good idea :thisisfine:

TruckersMP 

Language Turkish , English  ,  A little German

Steam       |       TruckersMP       |         Twitch          

Drive Safe   

xMG2DJw.png

Actually it could be enjoyable why not. 🙈

spacer.png    -Bruijn Logistics Driver-    spacer.png    

spacer.png

Could be enjoyable. To make it less boring for longer deliveries it could be a set of clips for a set time say 1 minute or something like that. Similar to how Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (great comparison to a truck sim I know 😅) does its short cinematic replays for races that can be set to different times. Would be something that SCS would pry have to implement though. 

It sounds nice, would ve great idea 😉 but only on short trips, on long jobs it could be boring. 

Regards

RedWolf

If you need any help regarding over PC issues or problems with game, do not hesitate to contact me via Discord 

My dream is see TMP as great community! 

Languages: 🇬🇧 🇨🇿 I 🇸🇰 I Discord: RedWolf [CZ]#0886 

Role: Veteran Driver II 

Player of TruckersMP Community

#HR Staff of  GökBörü VTC

2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a nice idea 🙂 

Kind regards,

Lucas_17b      

Find me on:                       

Steam / World of Trucks / Instagram / Twitter

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Forum Moderator