Force Feedback g920

Mr_Kimbo

Question

7 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, JJay said:

Hello,

I've created topic that may help you:

Let me know if your problem has been solved or you have found solution.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

so i've followed the installation for this and i can't find the program that got installed all it gave me was a link to register my product

Hello @Kij0rd

It looks like it that you probably need the right software for your steering wheel. 

I can recommend the Logitech G Hub for the G920. It's working pretty fine for me.

You can find the download link of the software here: https://support.logi.com/hc/de/articles/360024694994--Downloads-G920-Driving-Force-Racing-Wheel 

I hope you will be redirected to the correct website. Otherwise just search for g920 driver on the internet and then go to the offical Logitech website. There you will find the right driver for your wheel under downloads. 

Regards

MatzeOnTour

20 minutes ago, MatzeOnTour said:

Hello @Kij0rd

It looks like it that you probably need the right software for your steering wheel. 

I can recommend the Logitech G Hub for the G920. It's working pretty fine for me.

You can find the download link of the software here: https://support.logi.com/hc/de/articles/360024694994--Downloads-G920-Driving-Force-Racing-Wheel 

I hope you will be redirected to the correct website. Otherwise just search for g920 driver on the internet and then go to the offical Logitech website. There you will find the right driver for your wheel under downloads. 

Regards

MatzeOnTour

i have had ghub for a bit but never been able to use the force feedback the same

this is the video i used for the settings but doesn't seem to give me the same effect

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section because it has been inactive again for a week.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |