Please follow the instructions on this guide: 

Alternatively or as well as the above, follow the steps below:

> Go to Steam

> Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / American Truck Simulator

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify integrity of game files

> Wait for the process to complete, then attempt to launch MP.

Hey, there! @Whitecore [GER]

I will try to find a great solution for your problem ? If you have tried these steps up then I recommend you follow my steps: 

Firstly, try it play in singleplayer for 10-15 minutes, if it will not crashed, then its a problem in TMP.  (Run ETS2 with DirectX)

So, I suggest you try to do a clear re-install your TruckersMP Client, you can make it by following my steps: 

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  5. Go to documents and delete this folders ETS2MP/ ATSMP
  6. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  7.  Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

Please let us know, if your problem will solved ? 

Hope, my answer will helpful for ya.

Good Luck 

Have a nice day!

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

If you have overclocked your GTX 1080 Ti recently, you should try bringing GPU's memory and core clock speeds to factory ones, as your graphics card can become unstable when overclocked improperly. If you're using MSI Afterburner, or similar software, make sure that both Memory Clock and Core Clock are set to have offset of 0 - this will set the clock speeds to factory ones. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

3 minutes ago, Whitecore [GER] said:

@.RedWolf.@Titanic4

I have now tried everything as described by both of you. Unfortunately, everything did not work ...

Okey as last step, please re-install game

Before you will do re-install please save your profiles from ETS2 to your desktop (profiles can be find there: Documents-Euro Truck Simulator 2 - profiles)

Then uninstall game in steam, and after that remove ETS2 folder from documents.

Then try install again, after install please create a new profile and try it (that is because profile could be corupted) 

After that if problem will not show, then can copy your previous profiles into the same folder.

Good Luck! 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

One thing you could try is to update graphics card's drivers - according to the log, you have 465.89 driver while the newest one at the time of making this post is 466.11 .  If you're using GeForce Experience, it should show the updated driver being available to download. It will also show you currently used driver version. During the update process, the screen will go blank for a moment.

• Upvote 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

Hello @Whitecore [GER],

As far as I could see in your provided Game.Crash file, the SpedV telemetry causes problems here!
For this reason, I suggest you go to " D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ " and completely delete the "FPH SpedV" folder and maybe check if you can also uninstall SpedV in your programs.

Please let me know if this solved your issue.

Kind regards,

Polyxena [GER]

TruckersMP Support

Hey @Whitecore [GER]

As far as I saw it in your game.log your graphics cards has some problems with DX11 as it says "<ERROR> [dx11] error creating render target view". 

- First of all make sure that your graphics driver is on the newest version 

- Second, I would try to play a different DX11 game to make sure if the graphics card isn't the issue (as the 1080ti isn't the newest graphics card). 

- Third, I would try to disable Gefore Expirence and then launch the game (I've read that this helped someone else who got the same issue as you)

If all of this don't help, then you maybe need to reinstall your game. (Don't forget to save your profiles before doing so)

Regards 

MatzeOnTour

@Unnamed_User How i can do Start the game in OpenGL? I can put -gl in the Startoptions but it starts at dx11.....

@Titanic4 I have try this. Nothing changed.....

@PolyxenaI try also this. Nothing changed....

@MatzeOnTour @.RedWolf.Hey, I only have this Problem at ETS2/ ETS2MP all other Games run with no Problems at DX 11/12

I already reset the game 1 week ago. It runs for a while then it crashes again

I have attached the latest files again

game.log.txt game.crash.txt crash (ETS2 MP).log

Hey @Whitecore [GER]

Good to hear that your graphics card isn't the problem. 

Did you already try to disable Geforce Experience and then launch the game as I already mentioned it above? 

I was seaching for the error in other forums and saw that someone fixed the issue with diabling Geforce Experience. Maybe this will also help you. 

Regards

MatzeOnTour

28 minutes ago, Whitecore [GER] said:

How i can do Start the game in OpenGL? I can put -gl in the Startoptions but it starts at dx11.....

To start the game in OpenGL mode, use "-rdevice gl" as one of the launch parameters. 

@Titanic4 I tried your solution and was able to play for about 1 hour. After that, the game crashes again..

But now there is a other reason i think. In game.log there is a line with:

00:02:27.835 : <ERROR> [dx11] Failed to create texture (/material/terrain/water/waves_lake_3.tobj) (0x887a0005)

and

00:02:27.793 : <ERROR> [dx11] Failed to create texture (/procedural/precise_water1.tobj) (0x887a0005)

Game.log: https://pastebin.com/sS6drgJX

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section because it has been inactive again for a week.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |