WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE NEW IBERIA DLC?

edgarmorato

Its a good dlc for me. There are 49 more cities which is great and Spain and Portugal is an interesting area. But I dont like driving on the highway most of the time. Compared to other dlc's Iberia doesnt have a lot of backroads which would feel great to have. I hope SCS can improve in the future

• Like 1

Heyouu there! 

In my opinion DLC Iberia, is one of the best map dlc in game 🙂 I do not regret, that I have paid 19,00 e for that! 

I was really surprised, when I entered into game and saw a new roads there!

I still have many places, which I have not discovered yet) ❤️ 

Have a good day) 🐺 Auu

• Awesome! 1

Streamer on: https://www.twitch.tv/redwolf_cz

Languages: 🇬🇧 🇨🇿 I 🇸🇰 I Discord: RedWolf [CZ]#0886

Forum Role: Veteran Driver II  (ETS 2: +4,700 hours)

Forum Rank: Enthusiast (4/13)

lihLABN.pngTbgH1VU.png

2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb

In my opinion, one of the nicer map DLC's for ETS. My particular attention was drawn to:
- viewpoints
- nicely mapped cities and banners
- graphite on the walls
- petrol stations
It is worth mentioning that the new lighting adds additional charm to Iberi itself as well as other areas.

• Like 1

Haven't discovered all of it yet or driven every road, but it's been done really well. The cities are beautiful, good scenery for the most part, and love the graffiti on the walls. The only thing that I'm left wanting is more challenging roads and smaller back roads. Otherwise, it's a good DLC.

• Like 1

"You are every conceivable reality."

image.png.c463e3b9429ba225833cd28dd5619bed.png      25808.1601808950.png.a7e15af749f2bd79ffcd9a55909d1002.png      image.png.7e9490fdd6ecab3dd684334920f38040.png

Any map DLC is good. With Iberia, I finally got a part that I had always wanted in general.

• Like 1

|Harmony Convoys, Convoy Pilot|

|RLC Event Assistant|

|ICG Convoy Control|

|Bruijn Logistics external CC Team|

|Fairy Tale Convoys|

|Golden Phoenix Convoys|

|Wolves Event Team|

When you like to file a report than do it here or when you have a question to tmp than look first in the Knowledge Base.

A bit too much highway and sometimes laggy but overall another great DLC from SCS

• Like 2

Proud Driver of Global Cargo VTC

Interested in Buses, Coaches, Trucks and Cars. 

If you want to chat ,hit me up in DMs on Discord. I will be more than happy to chat with you.🙂🙃

I love the new Iberia DLC, espacially for the convoys. I think there is some places which are "opened places" without a door. I don't remeber the name, but it's a name like "Cesta". And these places are very big, so it's easy to park with many trucks in a MEGA Convoy. I think that it will be easier for you @OCSC_Antho_ !

In general, it's very beautiful, and very realistic. But at the beginning, I was lost !!!

• Haha 1

On 5/3/2021 at 3:48 PM, NaTY0u345 [FR] said:

I love the new Iberia DLC, espacially for the convoys. I think there is some places which are "opened places" without a door. I don't remeber the name, but it's a name like "Cesta". And these places are very big, so it's easy to park with many trucks in a MEGA Convoy. I think that it will be easier for you @OCSC_Antho_ !

In general, it's very beautiful, and very realistic. But at the beginning, I was lost !!!

I haven't bought it yet, but I would take it soon.
The feedback I have so far is that there are a lot of highways so it's not great for convoys, but any convoy is good to test, and there will surely be some in this new part of the map.