WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE NEW IBERIA DLC?

edgarmorato

Heyouu there! 

In my opinion DLC Iberia, is one of the best map dlc in game ? I do not regret, that I have paid 19,00 e for that! 

I was really surprised, when I entered into game and saw a new roads there!

I still have many places, which I have not discovered yet) ❤️ 

Have a good day) ? Auu

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Haven't discovered all of it yet or driven every road, but it's been done really well. The cities are beautiful, good scenery for the most part, and love the graffiti on the walls. The only thing that I'm left wanting is more challenging roads and smaller back roads. Otherwise, it's a good DLC.

2 minutes ago, OmSaL said:

Iberia looks good. I really like these roads. ? 

I agree with you ?

Sincerely,

Expectancy

TruckersMP - Game Moderator                   
 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0

• Useful Links •
Official TruckerMP Rules | SupportFeedback | Reports | Appeal a Ban

I think it's a great dlc,

I've been traveling since the day it was released, I was able to visit 29 of 49 cities.I think i can say the best dlc ever. ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

I love the new Iberia DLC, espacially for the convoys. I think there is some places which are "opened places" without a door. I don't remeber the name, but it's a name like "Cesta". And these places are very big, so it's easy to park with many trucks in a MEGA Convoy. I think that it will be easier for you @OCSC_Antho_ !

In general, it's very beautiful, and very realistic. But at the beginning, I was lost !!!

On 5/3/2021 at 3:48 PM, NaTY0u345 [FR] said:

I love the new Iberia DLC, espacially for the convoys. I think there is some places which are "opened places" without a door. I don't remeber the name, but it's a name like "Cesta". And these places are very big, so it's easy to park with many trucks in a MEGA Convoy. I think that it will be easier for you @OCSC_Antho_ !

In general, it's very beautiful, and very realistic. But at the beginning, I was lost !!!

I haven't bought it yet, but I would take it soon.
The feedback I have so far is that there are a lot of highways so it's not great for convoys, but any convoy is good to test, and there will surely be some in this new part of the map.

Archived