Which truck to choose?

CayroMx4

I usually drive the Scania S High roof 730. But more recently I have been doing some runs with the new Volvo FH Sleeper 750 with food tanker.

10 minutes ago, CayroMx4 said:

I currently have 25 level, I have an unlocked engine for the scani 730km and the Volvo 750km, for the rest of the trucks I have mainly accessories, is it because I don't drive them often or just each one has other improvements? Currently I drive Scania R.

The other trucks don't have powerful engines as the Scania 730 and Volvo 750, so if you want more power in the Man TGX the only way is to make a save edit.

And you don't need to drive a specific truck to unlock things for it, you unlock accessories and engines for all trucks based on the level no matter which truck you drive.

Hai, @CayroMx4

You can choose Mercedes-Benz New Actros. I love the interior design of Mercedes.

Sincerely,

Expectancy

TruckersMP - Game Moderator                   
 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0

• Useful Links •
Official TruckerMP Rules | SupportFeedback | Reports | Appeal a Ban

40 minutes ago, Expectancy said:

Hai, @CayroMx4

You can choose Mercedes-Benz New Actros. I love the interior design of Mercedes.

Yes, same here. I've had the New Actros since the beginning. I've driven other trucks in the game but I still fall back on that cause of the interior. Great for starting out as well as it gives you all the pertinent information on your dash in a great layout if you want to go HUD free. 

4 hours ago, Farm Shark said:

Yes, same here. I've had the New Actros since the beginning. I've driven other trucks in the game but I still fall back on that cause of the interior. Great for starting out as well as it gives you all the pertinent information on your dash in a great layout if you want to go HUD free. 

What configurations would be the best? Currently, only the engine and gearboxes have been replaced. I don't know very much what configurations would be best for him. It has little maneuverability and problems with normal loads.

Personally my favourites are the DAF XF E6 and the MB New Actros. Very good looking both exterior and interior, they are quite quiet and smooth.

I give the Actros the edge though, it has more power (around 630hp), a digital speedometer and the built in GPS is in a more comfortable position. Also, DAF isnt sold here in Argentina (you only see a bunch of DAF firetrucks, most probably imported), while on the other hand MB is one of, if not the most common truck brand in the country.

On 4/16/2021 at 3:42 PM, CayroMx4 said:

What configurations would be the best? Currently, only the engine and gearboxes have been replaced. I don't know very much what configurations would be best for him. It has little maneuverability and problems with normal loads.

I honestly can't say what would be the best as its a been a while since I've used all of the different engines. Depends on what you prefer to haul. The game does now offer a good comparison graph on the side when your upgrading a truck that shows what it will be according to what you had that you can use to see what would be best for you. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you like to haul heavy cargos, I recommend the Volvo FH 2012 

If you like to haul not so heavy cargos, I recommend the DAF XF Euro 6 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Hey there! 

I really recommend you try to use new Volvo FH ;-). This truck has the strongest engine in basic game.

Also Volvo has a DLC so its nice truck for choose.

Regards, 

RedWolf

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived