What state are you looking forward to driving in?

Sunstrider

• 2 weeks later...

Texas would be great and i look forward to it.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

I personally cant wait for Montana or other northern area states. They are all beautiful with great terrain to traverse on. My second option would be the East Coast in the Appalachian area. I believe the Appalachian Mountains would be a beautiful area to drive in with mountain views and tight turns to traverse on.

Support | Report | Feedback | Appeal | Recruitment

Kind regards,
Ghøst.

Imagine SCS starts to develop some states from East Coast. That'd be much fun.

Sorry I digress. My answer for the topic is NY.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived