Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What state are you looking forward to driving in?

Sunstrider

Hard to choose one state. I would definitely like to see Texas. Big state, loads of things to see. Another state would be New Jersey, as it can be quite dense. Last but not least, Florida. I just like the look of that state.

Of course the last two states are far from being released. If they will even get released.. it already took 4 years to get to this point.

Thank you for creating this topic, fun question to answer!

On 4/20/2021 at 4:11 PM, schneeanzug said:

I dont think SCS will do all the states

They will. It might take another 6 years, but they'll get it done. Look at the country map if you need to. Most states are a medium to large size. With a couple of small states.

Sure, if they didn't do the revamp, the game would be smaller and progress would probably be 5 states ahead.

On 4/17/2021 at 12:09 AM, ape man said:

I would like to see states like Florida and Texas. I wonder if SCS will ever make an Alaska DLC with Ice roads.

Alaska would be very fun. I tried a few mods for Alaska but they aren't great so I would love to see SCS's take on it. Combine it with Hawaii too (possibly on a 1:5 scale at least because Hawaii is very small) and that would be a nice DLC.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived