REC BAN PERMANENT!?.

Fast-rider

Hey guys! 

When I drive for example on the Duisburg-Calais road read (and also write) "rec" in the chat. Do you make a difference between "rec" and "rec ban", for example rec as a warning and rec ban when you will report someone on the website? 

Kind regards, 

Fast-rider 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

Hey there,

Many Users using it to warn everyone else about they are recording.
If they get rammed by example, then such Players will also report them via our Website.
But i also have seen such Trolls what using such a Ingame Tag, but they break our Rules non stop

so that doesn't mean something at all.

Hope that helps ?

Hello dear Fast-rider

As said Fenrish Wolf ? many of them doing it for we can say  intimidation other players, because they are meaning, that they are something more than normally players in game. Do not worry, when you will see in-game chat, do not answer, because it is stupid. 

My opinion is, if you wanna report someone, you just took a some video and you will report  him over TMP website, nothing else. I prefer not reporting users but sometimes I have to do that. 

So if you will see in - game chat REC + BAN or REC+BAN= Report, just ignor it, because its stupid. And do you know, why? Because some players are enjoying reporting users like for example on C-D road, where only stay on the corner and recording videos. 

Do not too much carre about it) 

Thank you for reading! 

Have a nice day ?

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I also don´t write it in the chat, but when someone says sorry to me than I think twice before reporting the user, but I report if I see that the action was on purpose.

But if someone sais sorry to me I don´t have the prove that what he said is actually true or not so in this situation, if the "sorry" is honest or not.

Kind regards

Manumarsch

Kind Regards,

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.77f04423a8e5d64e2143f512b516c58d.webpMANU.png.26272a0bf0c8963d3136ef83757676a6.png1771048576_role_Driver(1).webp.16f12f0944a0d47a76a7459e12c40855.webp

WzxmcKP.png.ee0bd167fbb090ce8be9d5178a252499.png

If I get a apology from a player who crashed into me 99 times out of a 100 I let it go .accident happen! But if it’s obvious i tell them I’m recording and reporting. That said if I’m on cd road ( which is rare) I don’t bother .IMO any report on cd road should be void . We all know it’s trouble and other way around that part of the map are available. It would also free up moderators for the rest of the map ! 

43 minutes ago, wen_nug said:

someone has precaution about which kind of players and behavior that potentially could be a troll? i'm fresh new to truckers mp and i got rammed twice already. that was the first hour of my truckers mp experience tho

Hello! 

To my experience I could say that many Skoda drivers do not follow the rules. Please don’t misunderstand me, not all of them break the rules. Most of the Skodas that break the rules are at Duisburg Calais road. 

However, there is no particular  rule breaker i could warn you for. Just do it as I do, record when you are driving on TMP and and make website reports. 

Greetings 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

23 minutes ago, wen_nug said:

someone has precaution about which kind of players and behavior that potentially could be a troll? i'm fresh new to truckers mp and i got rammed twice already. that was the first hour of my truckers mp experience tho

It's hard to tell until the moment that it happens, specially on the Calais-Duisburg road. One moment you're fine and the next one you're yeeted in the air flying halfway to Brest.

If I catch up to Skodas or trucks without trailers on the freeway and if there is more of them driving together at low speed and swirve all over the lanes I always get suspicous...

4 minutes ago, qsr89 said:

It's hard to tell until the moment that it happens, specially on the Calais-Duisburg road. One moment you're fine and the next one you're yeeted in the air flying halfway to Brest.

If I catch up to Skodas or trucks without trailers on the freeway and if there is more of them driving together at low speed and swirve all over the lanes I always get suspicous...

yo i remember it was a truck without trailer. there was a blue dot behind me then i got bumped lightly from behind, then I kept moving as nothing happened then i saw the trailerless truck ramming in a very high speed again. i assume it was the same truck. thanks mate, it's making me a bit paranoid to play truckers mp after what just happened in my earliest experience; greeted by crazy driver. didn't catch his name. i just hope he get what he deserve.

10 minutes ago, wen_nug said:

yo i remember it was a truck without trailer. there was a blue dot behind me then i got bumped lightly from behind, then I kept moving as nothing happened then i saw the trailerless truck ramming in a very high speed again. i assume it was the same truck. thanks mate, it's making me a bit paranoid to play truckers mp after what just happened in my earliest experience; greeted by crazy driver. didn't catch his name. i just hope he get what he deserve.

It's hard to foresee what their intention is when they come up from behind and it's hard to avoid situations like that, because if their overtaking you can't really hinder them from doing so.

But if you get rammed you should pull over (if you haven't tipped from the impact already) and try to report them before they disapear from the list. Also make sure to save a clip with a recording software, like ShadowPlay and make a report on the website in case the ingame report gets timed out.

Hey!

I used to write "rec" as well, and I basically always reported the player(s) afterwards too, but I didn't differentiate between "rec" or "rec ban" - both resulted in a report. I only really did it to let the other side know I at least recorded them, but not to "threaten" them or similar. I don't really know why I wrote it, since it doesn't matter if I wrote "rec" or not once the report got accepted / declined, but as everyone did it I eventually did it too (until I became GM:kappa:).

Kind regards,  
Inklink  
TruckersMP GM + FM

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Archived