I just painted my car to green and I'm getting kicked immediately after joining the server

xxprogunxx2

Question

9 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Anwyll said:

Hi there,

It might be beneficial if you tell us the reason you're getting kicked from the server, and what car you're driving.

I've been driving that Scout jeep. The kick reason was "invalid accessory set detected non-car". I logged in again and saw that i own a truck which I didn't even pay for. What is going on... 

Hello There @xxprogunxx2

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forum. 

As I understand it, if you accessed the exclusive public cars, you don't have the option to change the color to pilot or police. 
If you are trying to use a car that is exclusive to a Patron you will be kicked out of the server by invalid accessory.

The car converted to a Red Scania lt will always happen if you try to use these cars in singleplayer

I hope I have solved your doubt

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png

I couldn't find any solutions for the problem. I can't take screenshots anymore since it all happened in a flash. I no longer have a Jeep. I don't know what actually happened. When I went into singleplayer to reset my car accessories, I saw that I own a truck out of nowhere. And my balance hasn't even got down. I am really confused!

The alternative vehicles are changed every two weeks and then another vote is opened to choose another alternative car.

Here you can find more information ->  https://truckersmp.com/blog/243 

Note: Remembering that these alternative cars are exclusive to our servers and due to internal policies some colours can't be changed

Good luck

Hello there, ? 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there ? ,

Due to this topic being unresponded after 1 week of being Inactive, I will move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Winter~ | Support

TruckersMP Team

//Moved to Unsolved Topics