More people on the server

FBTC XTheBoss1X

People on the server  

42 members have voted

1. 1. For you, what should be the maximum number of people on a server? (SIMULATION 1)

• < 4500
    • = 4500
    • = 6000
    • > 6000

I love euro truck since I was a child. It was a game that marked me when I was just 7 years old. Only last year, when I was 20, I had the opportunity to buy a PC capable of running the game. Besides, I really like online gambling, especially when you meet someone on the road, who takes the game seriously, without hitting it or anything. So, before talking about the topic of this topic, I would like to thank the truckermp team of developers for making this possible! I became a patron last month and unfortunately, I couldn't keep paying. I know it doesn't seem like a lot of money, but for some, it's food money, but even so, whenever I can, I will help the truckersmp team. Really thanks, for always improving the game by asking players what we want again.

Regarding this topic, I would like to know why it does not increase the capacity of people on the server? the simulation 1 has a maximum of 4500 people .... Therefore, several places on the map are empty...

A bigger server would be nice as there should only be one simulation server. But do you really want CD to be a bigger nightmare then what it already is with 4500? In addition, i think there should be a common ratio of active staff on at any given time (i'm well aware there are lives outside the internet; but using the in game reporting feature only to tell you no action was taken is why i'm mentioning it in the first place).

Hey, there!

Server for more players than 4000 people is a great idea. But then imagine a server stabillity, if more player will be there, then it is larger load for the server. ? We will hope, that in future could be more player ❤️ But TruckersMP are still great aswell! Without this servers, we cant able to play together, so we must be grateful for that.

Have a nice day

Happy Trucking

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I think 4,500 people should be the highest limit, because as time changes, the number of online and offline players varies, and the number is always around 4,000, so I think it’s 4,500.

Misty Island - TruckersMP - Player

Ascend Cargo | Driver

image.png.a2948cf0c580647219b26e02d549447a.png

Language : Chinese ; English ; Russian ; German

Report a player | Appeal a ban | Open a support ticket

Regards and have fun ❤️

Guest ouzersn

It is not possible to have 6000 people> before sim1 server is renewed/strengthened . If lags are starting even in 4800 people, you can imagine what will happen at a server with 6000> people. So sim1 must be strengthened or renewed. Therefore, this is not possible on current servers.

We are having already a connection problems or ping problems in simulation 1. If we increase the maximum number of people on a server there might be more problems ?

Best regards;
TR_Batuhan

image.webp.134b839704253ffdd3ae06920703a2be.webp

Event & Human Resources Departments

Tmp PageDiscord

spacer.png

Truckers MP / Forum

Languages 🇹🇷 | 🇬🇧 | 🇩🇪

Everything has its own limits. Increasing the capacity of a single server could allow more players to connect at one time, however network traffic is increased with increased player count. Given that most players are going into congested areas for some reason, it would be a nightmare to drive through Calais-Duisburg road with six thousand players playing on Simulation 1 at once, not to mention areas near Calais, or Duisburg, since software bottleneck of the game engine itself will most likely kick in. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

On 4/14/2021 at 10:25 AM, FBTC XTheBoss1X said:

Regarding this topic, I would like to know why it does not increase the capacity of people on the server? the simulation 1 has a maximum of 4500 people .... Therefore, several places on the map are empty...

Who came first: the chicken or the egg?
I ask this question because I believe it bears the crux of populated areas like Calais-Duisburg.

Players are attracted by other players and/ or populated areas.
Conversely, deserted areas are less attractive and therefore will stay empty.

No matter how many players you allow to join the server.

On 4/19/2021 at 3:58 PM, F-R-P-Z said:

More people on the sever would be a lot of fun. But I think it would be difficult to actually achieve that. Technical problems probably number 1 for that. Otherwise try controlling 6000 people live

Even 4500 is too much for staff. In my recent evidence reports (and episode 1 montage), i've tried using the in game report system. All times have resulted in "no action taken". 

But we also have to think about this as a community impact.

Perks

+ More players (6k? 10k?)

+ Larger convoy's / VTC's

Negative's

- Higher Server Load

- Too many players for staff to handle all at once

- Worse Performance on CD. 150 with 4500 max. You really want 1 FPS (or better if you are lucky to have a god build)?

Does anyone remember the stress testing that happened around 1.32 (or 1.33) when they upgraded to 3000 cap? Like i said, if the cap increases, we only need 1 simulation server, 1 promods, and 1 for arcade/other.

7 hours ago, Aquatic Sparrow said:

Worse Performance on CD. 150 with 4500 max. You really want 1 FPS (or better if you are lucky to have a god build)?

The slowdown mainly comes from the base game itself. It simply struggles when trying to handle hundreds of trucks within the field of view. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

I think 6000 is a good number for sim 1. But not too much more than that. Also if they want to have 6000 people consistently, they may have to get rid of a server like SGP sim or Sim3 or a few others, and move them to Sim1.

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

• 2 weeks later...

6000 members in server is good idea. It is possible that there will be more people in a larger area then. 

But I don't want to think about the CD Road traffic jam xD

Discord: m4gu3ll#3676 || Languages: Polish / English

1771048576_role_Driver(1).png.d3968ae9711791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

-> My website ▪ My Trucksbook Profile ▪ My WoT Account <-
 | Ban Appeal | Feedback | Join the Team | Rules |

4 hours ago, schneeanzug said:

5500 people on cd road then:D

400 Frankfurt,Dortmund, Munich

100  somewhere else xD

yes. it would be possible

Discord: m4gu3ll#3676 || Languages: Polish / English

1771048576_role_Driver(1).png.d3968ae9711791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

-> My website ▪ My Trucksbook Profile ▪ My WoT Account <-
 | Ban Appeal | Feedback | Join the Team | Rules |

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived