When will the UK be revamped?

Sunstrider

The area copied from UK Truck Simulator we are talking about needs a complete revamp indeed. We unfortunately don't know what SCS Software is planning and when UK will be revamped. I hope that the first part of the update will be in 2021, but no one knows what will happen until the update will be released. There can be also the re-scale made because all other parts of the map are in 1:19 scale, but UK is 1:15. This means that whole UK would be removed and built again. It is a lot of work that can take years.

I think it has a high chance to happen, as Germany has been finished now. UK is the oldest area in the game as of the moment I am writing this. A revamp would be amazing, imagine how good it would look, based on the Germany revamp/ Iberia quality. It would not surprise me if they instead choose to do Benelux first, to complete the west-Europe mainland.

SCS has mentioned the UK a few times in the last couple of years. Seems to be one of the next in line, if not THE next in line for a revamp. (Although, to be fair.... if I were them I'd just delete everything they have there right now and rebuild it from scratch) 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

On 4/15/2021 at 9:36 PM, MadCowTransport said:

SCS has mentioned the UK a few times in the last couple of years. Seems to be one of the next in line, if not THE next in line for a revamp. (Although, to be fair.... if I were them I'd just delete everything they have there right now and rebuild it from scratch) 

Maybe if things were broken, i could see that happening. Otherwise, it would take way longer then needed just to revamp the game. I'd rather they continue updating the old map and finishing it before making ETS 3 or another trucking game.

I think it won't be too long. They are already revamping Germany and parts of France. When they are done, they'll likely go to the UK next, as it is the next big country. I think after the UK then they'll likely revamp the BeNeLux area. 

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

Hopefully soon, the UK is a piece of **** right now, if you look at the promods version of it, it looks so much better especially London it looks like a proper city and it looks great for a 1:20 scale. I hope SCS can rework it themselves, would be very nice for those who don't have DLC to use promods. They did finish Germany in 1.40 which took almost 3 years for them to do (they started in 1.32) because it's a big country and UK is pretty big too so it could take a long time as well.

It would be good if they could revamp the UK, however there are many more things that we'd like to see in-game which SCS are yet to implement which they had spoken of years ago yet still hasn't happened.

UK really needs a revamp, same as the Benelux, Switzerland, Austria and Going East! DLC. I hope they will be revamped soon ?

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Aquatic Sparrow,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days), because every day lots of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum organized and active in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Archived