1.40 Development Update

Digital

Guest ouzersn
1 hour ago, david12567 said:

Too bad we don't know where the 1.40 is, is it at 50% or 90% of being released because it would give more hype to the multi 

Do you read all the text?

Would it be possible to know where is the development of the update of truckersmp 1.40? 50.70.90%? Because it's been a month since the ETS2 update was released and you announced in the post "1.40 Development update" that you have a few days left. A big thank you to all the truckersmp team and courage to you. I can't wait to be able to multi-ride with the new update.

4 hours ago, Deepren said:

Would it be possible to know where is the development of the update of truckersmp 1.40? 50.70.90%? Because it's been a month since the ETS2 update was released and you announced in the post "1.40 Development update" that you have a few days left. A big thank you to all the truckersmp team and courage to you. I can't wait to be able to multi-ride with the new update.

They are not going to tell you that, as usual, no matter how hard you try.
I can tell you this - on 30th they host events. Thus the update should be out by then... probably...

1 hour ago, Digital said:

Hello! Internal testing will begin tonight, so if it is successful, it could be out Monday/Tuesday. This is just an estimate, and the chance for setbacks in development is possible if there are critical bugs found.

We expect positive news from you. Good Work ❤️:tmp:

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

1 hour ago, Digital said:

Hello! Internal testing will begin tonight, so if it is successful, it could be out Monday/Tuesday. This is just an estimate, and the chance for setbacks in development is possible if there are critical bugs found.

Thank you for the information. Many players are looking forward to it. I hope there will be no problems with the tests.

14 hours ago, Digital said:

OH, FINALLY ITS COMING! Can't wait, just can't.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Digital said:

We expect positive news from you. ?