1.40 Development Update

Digital

So now that Promods 2.55 is released. Is the aim going to change to support 2.55 immediately and skip 2.52?

And would Iberia DLC then be a mandatory requirement to play on the TMP promods server? ?

• Like 1

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

7 hours ago, StateCA (NL) said:

So now that Promods 2.55 is released. Is the aim going to change to support 2.55 immediately and skip 2.52?

And would Iberia DLC then be a mandatory requirement to play on the TMP promods server? ?

From what I can imagine the aim will be to support 2.55 as far as I know. If this is not the case then someone who does know will for sure confirm it. 

To answer your question, to play on the Promods server you first need Promods and if it requires the Iberia DLC then you will have to have it. 

It is difficult to respond to every comment but all of the positive and kind messages are much appreciated and I'm sure the wider staff team appreciate it as well! ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome! 1

17 minutes ago, Owen. said:

From what I can imagine the aim will be to support 2.55 as far as I know. If this is not the case then someone who does know will for sure confirm it. 

To answer your question, to play on the Promods server you first need Promods and if it requires the Iberia DLC then you will have to have it. 

It is difficult to respond to every comment but all of the positive and kind messages are much appreciated and I'm sure the wider staff team appreciate it as well! ❤️

Alright, makes sense. Thanks for the update! ❤️

• Awesome! 1

Kind regards,

partyaap

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

15 hours ago, [GökBörü] Neptune said:

I have a very short question though. Will ProMods Canada 1.0.1 be supported for ATS 1.40 as well? Or will it be available shortly after the 1.40 update?

Yes, ProMods Canada will also be supported. This is estimated to be supported shortly after our initial 1.40 compatibility update, but if the porting process goes well, ProMods could be supported immediately.

13 hours ago, StateCA (NL) said:

Yes, we are now aiming to support ProMods ETS2 v2.55 and ATS v1.0.1. I've updated the blog post now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Digital said:

Yes, ProMods Canada will also be supported. This is estimated to be supported shortly after our initial 1.40 compatibility update, but if the porting process goes well, ProMods could be supported immediately.

Yes, we are now aiming to support ProMods ETS2 v2.55 and ATS v1.0.1. I've updated the blog post now.

Thank you so much for the info! ?

7 hours ago, Digital said:

Thanks for confirming! Looking forward to it ?

Kind regards,

partyaap

On 13/04/2021 at 21:00, Digital said:

Almost a month has passed. Promods has released two versions since the ETS2 1.40 release. And still no multiplayer in 1.40? Since you are in collaboration with Promods, your updates last a long time. Before an update lasted less than a week and today a month? Explain to me .... Lack of staff? It's just that you are too restrictive in the engagement of your volunteers.

On 4/15/2021 at 2:42 PM, StateCA (NL) said:

If you read the requirements for Promods 2.55, Iberia DLC is compatible but not required so when TMP release the update for Promods 2.55, we should be able to play it without having Iberia DLC imo. But the next Promods most certainly will need Iberia DLC and TMP update for next Promods will need as well.

SCS released Iberia DLC 4 months later then it's original Date and people here are complaining about the delay of TMP staff, which is no more than 2-3. Lmao