What is your reason for going on the CD road?

GlitchWithAHat

I don't really ever go on C-D, but when I do, it's almost always just to moderate the area and see what the players there are up to. I don't know why others drive there so often, but most probably simply because of seeing others. Nobody really likes driving alone. 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

I usually drive there because it's fun with more traffic, appart from the users that don't follow the rules. If you drive there nearly every day, you will meet some people every day, which could also get funny after a amount of time 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

I did it about a year ago, mostly because I like to drive in the busy areas. In the end I would not recommend it, it is such a chaos on the road. I just hate those people overtaking me, just because I drive on the speed limit. The fun thing is that you get to see at least 2 trucks thrown around in the air.

I enjoy driving CD, it's a different experience every time. Most other places are pretty quiet and you can cruise for hundreds of kilometres without seeing many other people. Which is fine if one just likes to drive around, but I prefer the 'MP' aspect of TruckersMP, and usually stick to places that are well-populated.

Of course, there's always the small number of people who think rules don't apply to them and it's always frustrating to end up F7'ing to the nearest service station, but to me the enjoyment I get from driving with loads of players who follow the rules outweighs the frustration caused by the few players who don't.

Prime Logistics  |  Driver since July 2020

Perth, Western Australia ??

Self-proclaimed Transperth bus enthusiast

Sometimes it can be just for the realism. You get those people who enjoy waiting in traffic and normally when you're out on the open roads in other places you don't really get to experience the realism of traffic unless it's on Single player. Tilll this day I still wonder why it went from Europoort to the C-D road ??

Few reason of why i drive there,

- The feeling of real traffic 

- Popularity (number of players that drive there)

- The feeling like when i drive in RL, being costantly aware and ready to anything

- I hate driving alone when no friends are online, so doing many kms with literally no living beings it's not the experience i want (if i wanted that, i would play in SP (at least bots presence)

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

I don't have any reasons to drive on that road and many to avoid it. Some people say "It's like driving in real traffic, lots of cars and trucks, jams, etc." But if something like the games C-D road situation existed IRL, the road would be immediately closed down and re-built to make it safer, lots of drivers would loose their licenses, some would even go to jail... Or the cemetery. Nothing "real" about what happens in C-D road in Simulation 1.

Archived