Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Servers

"RICKY"

Question

9 answers to this question

Heyou there @RICKY9618

Thats why, because Simulation 1 is having sometimes problem with server stabillity. But I think, it would be good at this time. You can try to play it on another server for better playing ? so SIM 2,3

I hope, my answer was helpful 

Kind Regards,

RedWolf 

Veteran Driver II 

Player TruckersMP Community

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there,

Please, could you attach a screenshot, just so we can verify the exact issue you are experiencing? 

As well as the above, it would be helpful if you can attach your results from the speed test found here: http://beta.speedtest.net/ 

For the meantime, try this solution by following the steps regarding 'flushing your DNS':
> Press Start or the Windows icon via your desktop task panel
> Search for "cmd"
> Right click the "cmd" icon and select "Run as Administrator"
> Within cmd - Type this command: "ipconfig /flushdns"  (Without any quotation " " marks)
> Wait for this to complete. 
> Relaunch MP

Note: Remember to always launch the TruckersMP launcher with administrator privileges: 
> Right click the launcher
> Properties
> Compatibility
> Tick/check the box saying 'run this program as administrator' 

It seems you have enabled the launcher through your firewall, however, please confirm with me whether or not you have made an exception through your anti-virus software as well. 

are as well. 

Kind Regards, 
Mehmet [24]

I have experienced that many times before in server one, it's most likely to happen during peak hours, when the server is filled with ~3k players.

It should be server side issue, just imagine a server having to process 3000+ players simultaneously when you drive on congested roads like C-D.
Would be more appreciated if TMP can improve server infrastructure tho

They have problems, might be caused by the fire a month ago. They are trying to contact the provider and doing their best to get it fully online as its best. But right now all FPS might drop because of that. Connectivity problems occure at mine as well, so your not the only one who has to suffer problems.

• True Story 1

I hope my reaction or the one of others helped you furthur. If not, dont hesitate to contact me on Discord! 

If you would like to ask something else, you can reply here or ask your question('s) at your fellow members. 

I wish you a pleasant day.

With kind regards,

Alexman1993

Owner Maas B.V. 'The Power of Freight'

841736614_Screenshot2021-04-16104739.png.d0860bfade2abf16f384d7aee21824d0.png

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answers?
Your confirmation of the status of your question, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return! ?

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. ?

Sincerely,
Winter~ | Support 
TruckersMP Team

//Locked and Moved to Inactive