How did you find out TruckersMP and how much time do you have registered? Languages: ENG-PORT-ESP

Road Tracker

-From some years ago TruckersMP allow us to enjoy ETS2 and ATS multiplayer completely free, so it would be good to know How did you find out TruckersMP, and how long have you been registered?

-Desde hace algunos años TruckersMP nos permite disfrutar de ETS2 y ATS multijugador completamente gratis, por lo que sería bueno saber ¿Cómo se enteró de TruckersMP, y cuánto tiempo lleva registrado?

-Há alguns anos, TruckersMP nos permite desfrutar do modo multijogador ETS2 e ATS totalmente gratuito, então seria bom saber como você ouviu falar do TruckersMP e há quanto tempo ele está registrado?

-Responde en el Idioma que te guste, leeré sus comentarios.//Responda no idioma que você quiser, vou ler seus comentários.//Reply in the language that you like, I will read your comments.

45 minutes ago, JJay said:

I've created my account in 2014. Cousin has encouraged me to create account.. ?

The same thing happened to me, my cousin encouraged me and after watching some videos I create my account, since 2017.

5 hours ago, Unnamed_User said:

I am TMP player for almost 2 years (Registered since 17.04.2019). I discovered it by some videos on YouTube. I've heard about TMP even before I started playing ETS2 in 2018. Thanks to TruckersMP, this game became my favourite one and it will stay like this for very long.

TMP makes the game more interesting, for all the variety that it offers for free.

I have been a member of TMP since September '19. To be honest I can't really remember how I got to know about TMP. I just somehow found it, and made an account. The first couple of months I didn't use it that much. But since joining a VTC I have mostly been driving online. I mostly only go into SP if I have to make saves, or do WoT-events before TMP had made an update. I really like that we can drive online together, and this is probably the reason why I use 95% of my spare-time platying ETS2 or ATS. Without the multiplayer-option I'm pretty sure I would have burned out months ago.

spacer.png | spacer.png

I started playing on 10/2019, but very little, because I barely had the time.

So I registered on 02/2020 and due to the lockdown I started to play more, 07/2020 I joined Prime VTC and Im very happy!

• 2 weeks later...

First I played ETS2 in Singleplayer mode since 2012, and since 2018, I wanted to play with my brother in ETS2 (in Multiplayer), so I found TruckersMP and I created an account.

I've found TruckersMP by YouTube videos and I'm registered since 12th of June 2016 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Archived