Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Logitech G29 FFB Problem

proilhan

Question

I have Logitech G29 Racing Wheel, but i'cant use it properly, because my Force Feedback is not working in the games. Before i started the games i created games profiles. When i started the games wheel setting is changing. For example, i set the steering wheel to 10% force, when i started the game it's not like %10 it's like %0 and i have not Force Feedback and centering. It's so frusturating. Due to this situation i don't want the play, because it doesn't make sense i can't feel anything. I hope there is a solution and someone can help me. I'm waiting for your help. Have a good day...

10 answers to this question

Hello @proilhan,

you mentioned above that you set the force feedback before starting the game. I suppose you did that in the Logitech G Hub Application.

Just to make sure, did you also set the correct force feedback settings ingame, in the "Controls settings" and tick the force feedback checkbox?

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.2fb5e5743afcedf370300eb31589a2df.JPG

Maybe there are conflicting settings between G Hub and the ingame settings that caused your problem.

Hope this helps you out.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mehmet [24] said:

Hello there,

In this situation, we can provide you with the following solutions:

1. Verify Logitech Driver Installation

2. G29 reconnect

3. Delete and reinstall the Logitech driver.

The comment here will help you : 

Kind Regards, 
Mehmet [24]

I deleted Logitech G HUB and reinstall. Now i have another problem. This time when in the game wheel have FFB but too stiff and there is no feel in the middle of the steering wheel. 

24 minutes ago, proilhan said:

I deleted Logitech G HUB and reinstall. Now i have another problem. This time when in the game wheel have FFB but too stiff and there is no feel in the middle of the steering wheel. 

Make sure you have your wheel set to 900 degree turning. This will give you full range of turning left and right and not make it to be super stiff when reaching the limit of turning. Next make sure you have the force feedback setting lowered to your liking. Not super hight not super low (Depends on user). Next for centering strength make sure it's not to high but not too low. If you don't want it to center back by it's self you can move it to 0%. Then make sure to uncheck the allow game to make changes.

3 hours ago, proilhan said:

There is no feel in the middle of the steering wheel. 

Hey there,

This is normal, I have had 4 G29's and they have all done the same thing, it is just poor design on Logitech's part. I have never come across any software or any settings that would change this.

It's a bit annoying but just something that we have to live with.

Kindly,

Stubborn__
TruckersMP - Support

6 hours ago, Mehmet [24] said:

Tekerleğinizi 900 derece döndürmeye ayarladığınızdan emin olun. Bu size tam bir sola ve sağa dönüş aralığı sağlar ve dönüş sınırına ulaşıldığında süper sert olmasını sağlamaz. Ardından, geri bildirim ayarının beğeninize göre indirildiğinden emin olun. Süper yükseklik değil süper düşük (Kullanıcıya bağlıdır). Merkezleme gücü için sonraki adım, yüksek olmamasına, çok düşük olmamasına dikkat edin. Kendi kendine ortalamasını istemiyorsanız, onu% 0'a taşıyabilirsiniz. Ardından, oyunun değişiklik yapmasına izin ver seçeneğinin işaretini kaldırdığınızdan emin olun.

I found the solution on the Internet. I updated the wheel drivers and now everything is fine but sometimes when i enter the game after doing alt + tab wheel it happens again as i explained above.

4 hours ago, Stubborn__ said:

Hey there,

This is normal, I have had 4 G29's and they have all done the same thing, it is just poor design on Logitech's part. I have never come across any software or any settings that would change this.

It's a bit annoying but just something that we have to live with.

Kindly,

Stubborn__
TruckersMP - Support

This is ridiculous, i will never buy G29 again. Thrustmaster is better.

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

4 hours ago, JJay said:

Merhaba,

Yukarıda verilen cevaplarla aradığınız cevabı aldınız mı?
Sorununuzun / sorunuzun durumuna ilişkin onayınız, forumu her zaman düzenli tutmamıza yardımcı olur!

Saygılarımla,

JJay

TruckersMP Desteği

I solved my problem. Thank you for your help.

Hello there @proilhan!

Since you got your problem solved, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics
If you have anymore issues in the future, feel free to open a new thread in our forum or to create a support ticket on our website: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,
Winter~ | Support 
TruckersMP Team

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics