Had abit of an issue getting a trailer out of "A Coruna" - Iberia map

zak_mull

Been exploring the new Iberia DLC map and so far so good.

Took a load into "A Coruna" (North West Spain) and went for another external contract from "Cantera Ibercia" in "A Coruna".

Checked in and went to get the trailer but was placed behind this "hopper" (As I call it) Quarry hopper to discharge stone, sand etc into a tipper trailer.

Problem was, that the trailer was right up against a pile of stone at the back of the trailer and the machine is to high to go under. Managed to get it out, but caused damage.

Just watch out if you in that area and going to get a load out of here ?

Just letting you all know if you end in the area for a load and see this one come up ? 

* Have let the devs know about it

ets2_20210410_222440_00.jpg

That prefab is not new, you can find this in Romania and Bulgaria. What you need to do is just pull the trailer straight forward, the cargo will clip through the top of the structure.

I have noticed this with giant bulldozer from heavy cargo pack, and this also happens with yacht from high power cargo pack, the tallest load in the game, at many gas stations and some toll gates.

@Granite

Morning. I actually tried this but no joy at all. Even gave it a run up and again, no joy.

Only way I could do it is get out backwards but causing damage that way and unit and trailer at 90* and then some...

Yes I have the the cargo pack and have had the same at the filling stations and toll gates but at this point, with that load and the hopper, it would not go through.

OK, I had to test it, looks like you are right, and I have never taken an excavator load at this prefab, or from that particular spawn spot.

The excavator's arm collides with the structure and is impossible to get through, while heavy bulldozer only clips through slightly with the roof of it's cabin and gets through without a scratch.

I don't think any of the other possible loads from this prefab are taller than excavator.

By the way this same prefab is called "Rock Eater" in Road to the Black Sea DLC, and don't try taking trailer up or down that steep ramp just next to feed hopper.

However, TruckersMP has nothing to do with developing the game and can't do anything about it. You should report this bug to the game developer SCS Software on their own forum.

@GraniteI am aware that truckersMP has nothing to do with this. Have put the post in Euro truck simulator 2 general discussion and added in my original post "*Have made the devs aware"

Email already sent to SCS to make them aware of this  ?

Purpose of my post was just to make people aware of it and it's just s general discussion 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @zak_mull,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days), because every day lots of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum organized and active in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Archived