Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

More info about updates

Hγenα

I am tired of hearing the same s*** over and over again, i am not asking for an ETA i just want you guys or the developers to communicate with us (the community) more info towards the update, like for example we still working on the lightning for 1.40 or we already past it and now we are converting the new Renault T or we done it both and moved to the last step adding no-collisions zones in Iberia, i mean it could be anything its still better than answering hunderds of question with the same answer ''its done when its done.'' knowing me i always knew you guys dont care about the community like its multiple times proven earlier but hey why not give it another shot right?  

On 4/18/2021 at 8:43 PM, Road-King said:

This is what the community wanted and values, that's all I asked. 

Why did you quote me? I read the full thing before coming to the forum to check topics. I've just said what we are are thinking and are waiting for.

Because what i've read is that there's about 250 staff. And only 2 developers. Minor stuff like new trucks, decor, and expansions are automated. Changes to the game are done by hand. What i was telling OP (and anybody else impatient), is to learn game development so that they can apply and get up there to speed this waiting time up.

I'm not impatient. Know what i'm doing in preparation for the update? 100.0% the map and getting my trucks ready by expanding the selection i have and maybe adding in some different custom trailers (no mods for the trailers).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived