Do you dare to define TruckersMP in a single word? Languages: ENG-PORT-ESP

Road Tracker

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/10/2021 at 11:16 AM, Road Tracker said:

-For all the community, especially the old members, TMP is more than just a simple network, it is another world, especially when it is shared with your friends in a good environment, so I would like to know Through your experiences how could you define TMP in one word: My answer is very simple: Joy

-Para toda la comunidad, especialmente los antiguos miembros, TMP es más que una simple red, es otro mundo, especialmente cuando se comparte con tus amigos en un buen ambiente, por eso me gustaría saber a través de sus experiencias cómo podrías definir TMP en una palabra: Mi respuesta es muy simple: alegría.

-Para toda a comunidade, principalmente os membros antigos , o TMP é mais do que uma rede, é um outro mundo, principalmente quando é compartilhado com seus amigos em um bom ambiente, então gostaria de saber por sua experiência como você poderia definir o TMP em um. palavra: Minha resposta é muito simples: alegria.

I will read your comments///Leeré sus comentarios///Vou ler seus comentários

I would say : jungle.... 

And yes I play this for some years now too. Even got the game only for the truckersmp modification only actually. But what I mean with jungle, Ill explain;... Playing truckersmp can be a lot of fun (and it is most of the time). Especially with a couple of friends, convoying and cruising down your route... But, on the same time, you never know who you are gonna ''meet'' along the way... Most drivers will stick to the rules (you hope), but many will not...  and will just bang you to pieces if they feel like it, or they just cant drive at all or their internet.... Yea well you know what I mean...? That makes me feel like its kind of a jungle, because you never know what or who is coming around the next bend, corner or city ? That makes it twice the more exciting, but sometimes twice the more frustrating too... Meeting decent new friends is awesome, but losing your 3 hour load can be frustrating too.. ??

So that is what I meant with jungle, hope I explained it good enough ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived