Iberia is on sale. Have you bought it?

.Tony

I bought a map of Iberia last night. The map area of Iberia is very large and the scenery is beautiful. We should thank SCS for its efforts. But Iberia can only run below 1.40. If you want to play TMP, you can download it to 1.39 again. I hope you have a good time on the map of Iberia. Don't forget the new Renault Truck Remember to share your feelings

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

I'm already going for the 7th delivery of the Cruising Iberia event, so I've already visited 6 cities. Still going through Spain, but I'll make it to Portugal soon enough if I can find the jobs I have in mind. Something that has surprised me, even with the low scale that has to be used in the map, is how I find places or roads that I recognise from real life. I guess that many others had the same feeling when driving on their country's map areas of the game, but up until now, I had never had the chance. It's amazing. Also, the new lighting system in 1.40 helps a lot, I find that driving at night has really improved, haven't tried night+rain to see how they work together, but since I can "force" both of them in single player, that's just a "work in progress". ?

On 4/9/2021 at 7:55 PM, GranCabrio said:

If you want to play TMP, you can download it to 1.39 again. I hope you have a good time on the map of Iberia.

I've bought it and installed it. Haven't had a chance to play it.

Playing on TMP without the content being added by TMP Staff will be considered hacking as you are outside the play area. You can play Single Player with it, but must wait for it to be added before you can safely play TMP.

Been playing it on SP. It's okay, scenery is decent and there's some really nice bridges. The roads just feel a bit, meh. 

Still deciding whether i'm gonna buy it once it's supported on TMP, or if i'm going to explore it in singleplayer.

So far the DLC contains a lot of highway. And i'm afraid I will get bored of it too fast.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

On 4/11/2021 at 5:29 AM, Aquatic Sparrow said:

I've bought it and installed it. Haven't had a chance to play it.

Playing on TMP without the content being added by TMP Staff will be considered hacking as you are outside the play area. You can play Single Player with it, but must wait for it to be added before you can safely play TMP.

You don't need to worry. If you downgrade to 1.39 Iberia will not work, so you can't go onto Iberia in TMP before it's updated to support 1.40 so you can safely buy Iberia if you want it.

On 4/10/2021 at 1:55 AM, GranCabrio said:

I bought a map of Iberia last night. The map area of Iberia is very large and the scenery is beautiful. We should thank SCS for its efforts. But Iberia can only run below 1.40. If you want to play TMP, you can download it to 1.39 again. I hope you have a good time on the map of Iberia. Don't forget the new Renault Truck Remember to share your feelings

I bought Iberia as soon as it was released, and I have already found all cities and cut-scenes. and I have finished the WoT-event. So now I'm back at 1.39 just waiting for TMP to update. Don't get me wrong 1.40 and Iberia looks really good. But doing SP isn't the same as driving with real drivers in TMP.

spacer.png | spacer.png

54 minutes ago, BudokanTB said:

You don't need to worry. If you downgrade to 1.39 Iberia will not work, so you can't go onto Iberia in TMP before it's updated to support 1.40 so you can safely buy Iberia if you want it.

I bought Iberia as soon as it was released, and I have already found all cities and cut-scenes. and I have finished the WoT-event. So now I'm back at 1.39 just waiting for TMP to update. Don't get me wrong 1.40 and Iberia looks really good. But doing SP isn't the same as driving with real drivers in TMP.

The plus side is, you can be a lunatic and not get reported for it. Only thing stopping you are the speed sensors as they enforce the speed limit regardless if route advisor's hidden or what your speed limit is set to. Plus, you can go mod wild.

Yes i bought it and visited 29 out of 49 cities really amazing.?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Archived