Who has tried the New Iberia DLC and what are your thoughts??

Replay__

It's immediately immersive with a unique atmosphere. Only been to Tarragona so far but there is a distinct sense of wanting to explore in real life I haven't felt in years. The tolls take some getting used to as the autopasses are further to the right. The odd frame glitch which I'm sure will be ironed out in time, unless it's my what-is-now-almost-a-doorstop of a PC. Wonderful job by the SCS team.

Very nice DLC! Trying to finish "Cruising Iberia" now. The landscapes with cities and sometimes confusing intersections are beautiful ? (Managed to miss the right turnes for a couple of times ?) The only thing was that at first I didn't have any toll gates and it was even more confusing, but after some time it fixed itself ? The thing with viewpoints is good. I hope they will add those to all the countries in the future ? Thanks SCS for their great work!

spacer.png

Finished the "Cruising Iberia" event last night, so I have seen a lot of the DLC. I really like it, the detail is great and I just love driving on the Iberian highways. One downside is the fact that there is only like one non-highway road, which really sucks in my opinion. I love driving on the small roads in France. It is not like that they did not have the space to put those roads down, there are loads of empty spaces, especially near the Portuguese border.

And yes, there are roundabouts. Loads of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived