Help

CTO [LKW] ImmJoe

Question

Hello does anyone know how to get Discord webhook on your discord server to 
how do you get the tmp webhook to send a message when a member joins the vtc in my discord server

6 answers to this question

Hello there @[CEO] BlackOut

1-) Setting Up Your Discord Webhook
Once you have opened your Discord account you can create your own private Discord server.

First, log in to your Discord account in your browser or launch your Discord app and click on the Create a server button. 

2Q.png

2-)  Then pick a name for your server and click on the Create a server button.

Next, you will configure your Discord webhook. The webhooks are unique URLs that you can use to link services together. Discord’s webhooks allow you to automate your messages and send data updates to your Discord text channels.

In this tutorial, you will send a notification to your webhook when a specific service on your server goes down, and Discord will make sure that you get those messages on your channel.

To create a webhook you have to first click on your channel and then click on the Edit Channel button right next to your channel’s name.

step1b.png

3-) Then click on the Webhooks tab and click the Create Webhook button.

step1c.png

4-) After that, pick a name for your webhook, in this tutorial we’ll use Alerts as this is what our Bash script will do—alert us in the case that one of our websites goes down.

Copy your webhook URL and save it for later. Finally, click the Save button.

step1d.png

Done, you now have your Discord account, server, and webhook. ?

Hello [CEO] BlackOut,

For what I know and what I have been told the web hooks that are used with the VTC joining things linking through discord are a Verified VTC perk only, there is probably a knowledge article that tells you about it however from what I know it is a verified VTC perk.

Kind Regards,  

[PCVTC] Harvey_TMP.

TruckersMP Patreon Master Trucker Tier

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85