What do you think of the new Renault T Evolution?

JuanK.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's not a tool I use all the time, but I can say it's ok.?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

I am not a Renault fan by myself, but the new one looks pretty good. I really like the headlights and the blinkers animation ?

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

On 4/7/2021 at 9:50 PM, JuanK. said:

Personally, I think there was not much difference compared to the previous Renault T Sleeper and Renault T High Sleeper.

I do agree here. When I first heard there was a new Renault coming I was kind of excited. After all the previous Renault T was rather nice. But to my disappointment it was basically the same truck with minor adjustments. Don't get me wrong though, I still love the Evolution version.

Chief Technology Officer & Developer for Freightway.

Archived