What do you think of the new Renault T Evolution?

JuanK.

What do you think of the new Renault T Evolution?

Personally, I think there was not much difference compared to the previous Renault T Sleeper and Renault T High Sleeper.

And what do you think of this new Renault ?. I would like to hear your opinion. 😜

• Like 2

JuanK.

rlc.png  |  veteran-1.webp

Forum Profile | Steam | TruckersMP Profile

The look of the front is definitely better. Much more aggressive and modern. The old one looked like a confused boxer. Other than that, not much to be said. 🤷‍♂️

Look how pretty my Renault T is 😛 - https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/image/00000000005E2B3C?back=%2Fen%2Fprofile%2F3073459

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

"You are every conceivable reality."

image.png.c463e3b9429ba225833cd28dd5619bed.png      25808.1601808950.png.a7e15af749f2bd79ffcd9a55909d1002.png      image.png.7e9490fdd6ecab3dd684334920f38040.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Aras'

Hey @JuanK.

I had the opportunity to use the new Renault T now. Dude, this is a great tool, I like it very much :LUL:

• 2 weeks later...

I am not a Renault fan by myself, but the new one looks pretty good. I really like the headlights and the blinkers animation 🙂

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Loexie     

Find me on:                       

Steam / World of Trucks / Twitter

YouTube:

Main channel / Second channel

2 hours ago, Lucas_17b said:

Я сам не фанат Renault, но новый выглядит довольно хорошо. Мне очень нравятся фары и мигалки. 🙂

oh, yes, I fully support you here, the headlights and turn signals look very cool!

On 4/7/2021 at 9:50 PM, JuanK. said:

Personally, I think there was not much difference compared to the previous Renault T Sleeper and Renault T High Sleeper.

I do agree here. When I first heard there was a new Renault coming I was kind of excited. After all the previous Renault T was rather nice. But to my disappointment it was basically the same truck with minor adjustments. Don't get me wrong though, I still love the Evolution version.

• True Story 1

TFMSignitureVelcta1.jpg.6e3cfdddb48f60d09e8197d3517613c5.jpg

Truckers.FM - Your Drive, Your Music - Street Team

Hello JuanK. ,

I think the New Renault is the best, although not much different than the old one.

Kind Regards,
Scanva Diesel A/S
TruckersMP Player

Report a user | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System  | Support System  | Knowledge Base | Event Request | Rules | Event Rules | Meet the Team | Staff Recruitment
1771048576_role_Driver(1).png.d3968ae971

It looks really modern and clean. The LED beam look amazing. The interior is ok-looking, not bad not good. The engine isn't that powerful but after the speed limit it doesn't matter that much. The "The Boss" paint job is really nice by the way.

To be honest I hate Renaults but the new gen I have to admit that looks pretty good. But just that. The power is low but it's kind of decent  and still sounds like a vacuum cleaner on wheels😀

Proud Driver of Global Cargo VTC

Interested in Buses, Coaches, Trucks and Cars. 

If you want to chat ,hit me up in DMs on Discord. I will be more than happy to chat with you.🙂🙃