What is your favorite truck and what catches your attention about it?

Road Tracker

It would be interesting to know why everyone uses a different truck and what catches your attention, in my case it is the new generation of Scania and Mercedes for its versatility and style when it comes to customizing it. Leave your comments below! ?

Sería interesante saber por qué todos usamos un camión diferente y qué te llama la atención del mismo, en mi caso es la nueva generación de Scania y Mercedes por su versatilidad y estilo a la hora de personalizarlos. ¡Deja tus comentarios a continuación!?

Seria interessante saber porque é que cada um usa um camião diferente e o que te chama a atenção, no meu caso é a nova geração da Scania e da Mercedes pela versatilidade e estilo na hora de personalizá-lo. Deixe seus comentários abaixo!?

I drive Volvo or Mercedes both of them are nice truck to drive  what catches my attention I would say power comfort  design and stability on roads  but I would love to see new Mercedes and f max in ETS 2 soon I hope with feature updates 

My favourite trucks Scania S & Streamline.

Streamline : I love it Streamline because of its engine high engine power and its economical journey.

S Series : My favorite S because it has so many modification options and it is economic.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

17 minutes ago, Husky_06 said:

I drive Volvo or Mercedes both of them are nice truck to drive  what catches my attention I would say power comfort  design and stability on roads  but I would love to see new Mercedes and f max in ETS 2 soon I hope with feature updates 

The power of volvo in the old and new generation is spectacular!

18 minutes ago, [GökBörü] Titanium said:

My favourite truck Scania S & Streamline.

Streamline : I love it Streamline because of its engine high engine power and its economical journey.

S Series : My favorite S because it has so many modification options and it is economic.

completely agree with you

Most often drive:

• 2016 Scania S730, 12 speed, 6x2/4 Midlift or 6x4
  • Merc Actros MP4, DC16 730hp with 16 speed, 6x4
  • DAF XF105, DC16 730hp with 16 speed, 6x4

Those trucks offer the best compromise between looks, pulling power, DLC mods, and truck stability, IMO. 

My favourite - probably the Merc, because I like the brand. 

What catches my attention? Most modern-looking, nice DLC tuning, and prettiest dealerships in the game. ?

I drive Scania and have done for many years it is my favorite truck because its reliable and it had and Power and Torque there to give me a smooth ride whilst cruising down the motorway and the interior give me that luxury feel about it.

Hey! 

If I should say, what is my favourite truck, then it is Scania S, R 730 New Generations, because I love an interior which this trucks having ) As my second favourite truck I choose Volvo FH, because of nice tunning DLC ❤️ 

Have a nice day! 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Actually I love a lot of trucks, but I think my favorite Scania, both the engine power/speed and the interior design.

• 2 weeks later...

I love Scania because of the power and the cabin looks so noble.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

My favorite truck is the Daf XF 105. I like it because I don't usually haul very heavy loads, so it's a solid truck for that. Also, it's something different than Scania or Volvo. I like having a different truck because Scania's and Volvos are everywhere, and I can't really get myself to drive a Scania anymore.

I used to like Scania, and my main truck was even a Scania R650 for a while, but I don't like them anymore (there's more to this but I'm keeping it to myself because I think the reason why will cause unneeded drama if I talk about it here but long story short, Association). So I drove one of the newer DAFs, which were my old main truck at the time, and I enjoyed it. Then I wanted to try save editing (I didn't get anything done lol) so I got an XF105 and it's now my new favorite truck ? 

and below is a picture of it ? 

viESond.png

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

Archived