Renault Evolution & Iberia DLC... Coincidence?

[GökBörü] Neptune

First of all, I don't know if this topic was created before. If so, please accept my apologize and lock this topic and archive it. Thank you in advance.

When the Iberia DLC announced for the first time, we all got excited about the up-to-date biggest map expansion that SCS will offer. But have we even paid attention to the cover photo of the DLC? Personally, I didn't. But just now, I realized that the cover photo of the whole Iberia DLC is Renault truck instead of some other truck. It seems like SCS was giving hint to us for a very long time.

I wanted to share this experience of mine and wanted to know if anyone noticed this before the Renault announcement and thought "Oh, why Renault?"

Here is the cover photo of Iberia DLC...

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1617645869

It is really something to think about and thank you for sharing this discovery with us, we have to be wary of SCS ?

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

I belive that its also because Renaults Trucks have a huge share of sells in iberia , Portugal and Spain have used Renaults trucks for more then 30 years by now , theres companies who only buy Renaults or Ivecos or Dafs due to their prices and reliablity , however Renaults offers much more confort then any other truck in Europe (yes incluiding Scania and Volvo).

I never thought like that ?

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

8 hours ago, ZabbeX said:

Personally I don't think SCS knew that Renault was going to launch the new T Evolution series. In my opinion, SCS used the T Range for the Iberia DLC cover because it was the newest truck launched in ETS2 and therefore it was included.

That is also an option! 

8 hours ago, PMGonzaga said:

It is really something to think about and thank you for sharing this discovery with us, we have to be wary of SCS ?

I know right! Better to be more careful about details at the upcoming expansions!

5 hours ago, THE ROCK - PT said:

I belive that its also because Renaults Trucks have a huge share of sells in iberia , Portugal and Spain have used Renaults trucks for more then 30 years by now , theres companies who only buy Renaults or Ivecos or Dafs due to their prices and reliablity , however Renaults offers much more confort then any other truck in Europe (yes incluiding Scania and Volvo).

I didn't know that! You learn a new thing everyday! That is a huge possibility to be honest! Also, thank you very much for that fact about Renault!

3 hours ago, [GökBörü] Titanium said:

I never thought like that ?

Me neither! 

3 hours ago, [C-S] Spet said:

I think, it was planned, but I never thought about it.

I also think it was planned but I didn't paid attention to details at the cover! Better to watch next time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived