Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Why Scania / Volvo?

Unnamed User

Yes  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Read the title and the first post.

• Power! The most important thing while buying a truck!
    • The design. These trucks just look nice
    • Sounds.
    • Tuning options

My favorite trucks are Scania and Volvo. But that doesn't mean I don't use other trucks. Actually I try to drive all the trucks, they are all beautiful than the other. I really like Scania's interior. On the other hand, Volvo's engine power and exterior design. There are other nice trucks that I love, but these two brands are my favorite.

IRL my horse is a Scania R620 V8 from 2007 but ingame my horse is a Renault Premium / Magnum , Why? I had once had to drive a Renault for 1 month straight (Scania had to have huge manutention) and i felt in love for it , was the most confortable truck that i have drove (and i have drove almost any european brand). Also a good friend of mine have a special Renault , Renault Magnum aka Mack 520 v8 from 1991 witch makes a Scania be a baby when that v8 screams xD , so yeah i like to drive simple things.

For me I drive Scania S and have done for many years it has the power and Torque there ready to be put to action and the interior is more friendly looking than Volvo, Scania look nicer and have that Sport type about them, I have Driven all the trucks in the game and Scania just sits that bit higher.

Scania and Volvo have the most power. They are the best for heavy load. In my opinion, the best design has the Mercedes new Actros and the new DAF XF and the new Renault has the best sound. I often change my truck. However, I don’t drive IVECO, it looks ugly, drives terrible and has absolutely no power. 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

Volvo is a great truck;

- It has a big variation. ++

- Horsepower is not pretty small, but begins huge. ++

- The design especially appeals to me. It has a big dashboard space on your right and 2 nice sorts of chairs. ++

But Scania is a good one either!

- The design is pretty. ++

- The interior could use a upgrade, but is nice for now and for the future, only the upgrade wouldnt be a bad thing. +/-

- Its can be modified to a huge truck with a lot of horsepower, very good.

So my opinion goes to Volvo, because I really like them. 90% of my driving time I actually drive one (in TMP).

Please note this is a opinion and is not a fact. Everyone their opinion is else. Note that this is NOT meant to convince/make others small.

For questions, DM me on Discord.

I hope my reaction or the one of others helped you furthur. If not, dont hesitate to contact me on Discord! 

If you would like to ask something else, you can reply here or ask your question('s) at your fellow members. 

I wish you a pleasant day.

With kind regards,

Alexman1993

Owner Maas B.V. 'The Power of Freight'

841736614_Screenshot2021-04-16104739.png.d0860bfade2abf16f384d7aee21824d0.png

• 2 weeks later...

I mainly drive a DAF, but I'll occasionally drive a Scania or Volvo if I want to haul something heavy. 

On 4/15/2021 at 2:38 AM, Fast-rider said:

Scania and Volvo have the most power. They are the best for heavy load. In my opinion, the best design has the Mercedes new Actros and the new DAF XF and the new Renault has the best sound. I often change my truck. However, I don’t drive IVECO, it looks ugly, drives terrible and has absolutely no power. 

How dare you disrespect the great IVECO ? 

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! 

Its so difficult choose a truck. Because someone wants to have power truck and another person want truck with great tunning. So, it depends on your style.

For me it's new Volvo FH (because he's power and has great tunning aswell with Volvo DLC Tunning pack.

Thank you for creating this topic.

Regards, 

RedWolf

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

My favorite truck is the Volvo FH 2012. I really love the design of the interior and exterior. And it has a lot of power.

Scania's design isn't bad either, but I dislike driving it as the steering and brake sensivity are bad in my opinion. 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Senior Human Resources

I like Scania very much. This truck is also known as the king of trucks in the real world. The appearance, interior and configuration of this car have deeply attracted my attention. Very comfortable, start acceleration super fast, the sound of the engine sounds very comfortable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived