TruckersMP FPS Drops

Palad

Question

Hi all,

So I got an issue, if anyone has the same issue let me know. So basically, I will be driving with 60 FPS all the time and suddenly my FPS drops. I'm updated my GPU drivers, CPU drivers, although it has fixed it a bit I still seem to have the issue. Speaking about that, it's still not the biggest issue but can be quite annoying when it suddenly stutters. 

7 answers to this question

Hello @jxqeph,

Follow this:

• Try to avoid busy areas like Duisburg, Calais or CD Road.
  • Always keep your system up to date.
  • Replace the graphics card if necessary.
  • Try reinstalling the game.
  • Turn off unnecessary features in the graphics settings.
  • Move away from crowded areas.
  • Play the game on lowest settings possible. https://lowbudgetgamerpc.blogspot.com/2015/04/euro-truck-simulator-2-optimization.html Good website to help on optimizing your game.
  • Go into Task Manager and remove unwanted apps and apps running in the background.
  • You could run Anti-Virus and CCleaner because there might be apps slowing down your PC. 
  • Verify game cache
  • Delete garages, drivers.
  • Load other save game.
  • Make new profile.
  • Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.
  • Update your graphic card driver.
  • Pull down your graphics settings.
  • Take care not to play in busy areas.
  • If your Game is freezing for a long period it is because the mod Is attempting to its game time with the core game time. (SP & MP times are quite different)!
  • Go in company manager (this may be a pain) and fire all of your drivers first. 
  • Save your progress then completely close the game
  • Go into your Euro Truck Simulator 2 documents folders and select/highlight the your last profile (look at last modified) then with it highlighted hit the delete button.  (Again I know it could be a pain)
  • Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys and open the Task Manager,after,close the background useless programs.
  • Update your operating system.
  • Set Scale to 400%---Disable MLAA---Disable DOF---Set all following Quality Settings to max.---Disable Anisotropic Filtering by moving the Slider to the left Side.
  • These may reason your FPS drop==Development Logging----Smoothing Distance--- Load Cabin Accessoires---Load Flags---Aditional Lights---Draw Distance

AMD: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

NVIDIA: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.as

You can get more information in this topic

Also read this guide topic

Kind Regards,
Mehmet [24]

It is quite usesless to use forum for topics like this, as you can see people will just copy paste from others topics and blame your hardware. We all know this is just a mod that allows you to play multiplayer, things like this will always happens due to the lack of optimization. If you are getting extremly low FPS, just low down the settings until you find a sweet spot for a smoother gameplay.

Hello there, 

As this topic has not received a further response in over three days, it will be moved to Inactive Topics.

Should you wish to enquire further, please do not hesitate to send a private message to me, or any other Support Team member, who will be able to open your topic for additional responses.

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics.

Hello there, ? 

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Beenz.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️