30 Reports Right

Lena'

Report online now!  Management rarely deals with it?  Now I basically focus on website video reporting. I hope to manage the multi-processing online reporting system. I have repeatedly reported violating users, but the timeout has expired. Please go to the website to report, but I will not record video clips!  What to do, you can only report online.  Violating users are at large!

Hello everyone

In my opinion, limiting the maximum number of reports doesn't help. Penalties should be given for pointless reports. Far too often reports are submitted that are sent in out of sheer anger when they are unnecessary.

I am also of the opinion that the 30 reports can only be reached by those who permanently drive the C-D route. Then it's your own fault. Everyone knows that the C-D route is full of chaotic drivers and trolls because they don't have to buy DLC to drive there.

The same at kirkenes. Dont drive there -> No problems reaching the 30 ?

I wish everyone a good trip

Kind regards

Habu

Hello

I think the limit of 30 is reasonable enough, and I do a fair amount of reports here and there. Usually I only report a few people at a time, and at most I have about 5-10 reports at a time.

My criteria when it comes to me reporting people are if it affects me or a friend directly, and if it was an accident or not.  If someone rams me or is blocking, then that's a report from me. If they just bump into me when I slam the brakes at a toll booth or a red light, then I just let it slide.

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Lena',

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days), because every day lots of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum organized and active in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

To those say 30 is enough, try join the server and drive around Calais and Duisburg, you don't really need to use the CD road, just try to navigate around the area or use the free cam to observe, you will understand what we struggle with

Every player must experience something below this list

1. Calais Intersection have collision, jammed and player start ignoring traffic rules driving everywhere to escape from the road and cause more collision

2. There's always someone use the right most lane to turn left to avoid the queue and ram into others

3. Someone driving on the grass, sometimes they lost control and ram on you

4. When entering Duisburg from intersection towards the gas station, there's always someone drive on the opposite lane and ram into you, mostly private cars

5. Some player don't queue in Duisburg intersection and cause collision to other vehicles when they turn left/right and jump in line, then they crashed, and you wait, and the light turn back to red.

6. Gridlock at Duisburg gas station, thanks to driver leaving Duisburg don't keep the junction clear.

7. Duisburg new NCZ, from NCZ ram into vehicles ahead, wrong way and ram into oncoming vehicles. Then both lane were stuck, no one F7, other vehicles keep driving in and ram other players.

8. Kids keep yelling at their mic or spamming at chat saying "you idiot", "admin help" 

Yes, 30 report is not enough, but there will never be enough unless those reckless driver were banned into a longer time.

Not going to judge how long should they be ban as it's case by case, but I can clearly saying that I report more and more players every time I play MP. (And you can see from the report page as it constantly showing HEAVY after the update released)

On 5/19/2021 at 12:18 AM, [GökBörü] H4ns' said:

Hello, I think this number is enough. People who constantly use this system enter the game only to have people banned. In this case, GMs are getting really tired.

To be fair, Your word is like the police will ignore your report because they have too many report to deal with,

Remember, they are the one apply for the position, tired should not be an excuse for not allowing people to report others

If they are tired, either quit the job or recruit more, not blame the victims and limit victims right 

2 hours ago, aaalexxx said:

To be fair, Your word is like the police will ignore your report because they have too many report to deal with,

Remember, they are the one apply for the position, tired should not be an excuse for not allowing people to report others

If they are tired, either quit the job or recruit more, not blame the victims and limit victims right 

That's an interesting point! It does seem they are ramping up recruitment of late to try and keep up with the demand but. As has been highlighted - 30 website reports is a vert high upper limit and it would be very unusual to encounter that many rule breakers in normal circumstances in a given period of a few days. I think h4ns was talking about 'tired' in the sense not of fatigue but of being impatient and annoyed with the fact that a small minority of players are abusing the system just to try and get people banned for the sake of it, and this is at the expense of those who are genuinely trucking and encounter trollers who seek to disrupt them.

At the end of the day, it is all about the community working together for the betterment and enjoyment of all. ?

With the kindest regards,

• 2 weeks later...

@BudokanTBThanks, guess that's another nail in the coffin for simulation.

And it wasn't because situation improved that I haven't reported anyone in a while. It's becasue I spent that time in singleplayer and then in Iberia, after 1.40 update.

Then I sticked my nose back into the base map, nothing has changed. Should I even bother reporting anyone anymore, or just ignore idiots and pretend they are not there? All in all, it seems to be just a waste of everyone's time.

I think being able to file up to 30 reports at a time is more than enough.

If that's not enough for you, just stay away from the Duisburg-Calais area and from Kirkenes for some time. ?

LegendsTruckers.deyoutube.com/vipmagazinyoutube.com/gamesmag

Languages: German, English, Spanish • Discord: Marco.aus.Berlin

As I said before I do believe that 30 slots would be enough. I was a bit skeptical when TMP reduced it to 20. But I most say the admens are currently doing an amazing job. My reports gets handled within days right now, and that has showed my that 20 can actually be enough actually.

In relation to people saying just stay away from C-D and Kirkenes. I don't think that will solve the problem if you tend to run low on reports cause accident do happen outside these areas too. Actually my experience is that when you get a bit away from congested areas some drivers tend to actually drive a bit more reckless because I guess they don't think report will be recording because it isn't eg. C-D or near area.

spacer.png | spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We are applying this to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and Moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived