How to get different stack pipes?

Highland

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png

Hey there!

Thanks for creating a forum topic and I see there has already been many great answers to your question ?

However, I understand that if you save edit a truck and then go into the in-game truck configurator menu to try to modify with stock parts, it will reset your entire configuration so please be careful so you don't loose all of your hard work! I recommend for you to keep an up-to-date backup at all times!

Let us know if you have any further queries.

Kindly,

Stubborn__
TruckersMP - Support

Hello there! :)

Since you marked a best answer, I will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. 

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again 

Sincerely,
TARK777
TruckersMP - Support and Events Team 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

• HaulieLove 1