Jump to content

Hot topic #35: New Renaults!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! Welcome to the 35th instalment of our Hot Topic.   Today SCS have brought to the game, the new Renault T and T-High facelift; we were wondering what you think of these new ad

Volvo and Scania. Other than that, I don't drive trucks

You wanna bet they'll be added to the fleet, right next to the Renault Magnum 🥰

I will surely test it very soon and I might even use it as my main truck if I get used to it. I already liked the exterior look of the truck and with a bit of configurations, I am sure it will look even better. As for the interior, it looks even better for my taste as it looks futuristic and modern.

 

My current main truck is Scania and I used to drive Scania or Volvo but I am really open-minded towards other trucks and would like to give them a chance as well! ^^

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Manager
10 hours ago, [GökBörü] Neptune said:

I will surely test it very soon and I might even use it as my main truck if I get used to it. I already liked the exterior look of the truck and with a bit of configurations, I am sure it will look even better. As for the interior, it looks even better for my taste as it looks futuristic and modern.

 

My current main truck is Scania and I used to drive Scania or Volvo but I am really open-minded towards other trucks and would like to give them a chance as well! ^^

That's super interesting Neptune! Let me know what you think when you test it, I am looking forward to trying it out also. The interior is very modern, you're right, I think it is up there with the Next Gen interior for me. Glad to hear you're going to give it a go though, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

  • Like 1
  • Love it! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Owen. said:

That's supper interesting Neptune! Let me know what you think when you test it, I am looking forward to trying it out also. The interior is very modern, you're right, I think it is up there with the Next Gen interior for me. Glad to hear you're going to give it a go though, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I will surely share my toughts about it with you and with all the community! Everyone goes for either Scania or Volvo and half of the people choose those 2 trucks for their sheer horsepower. But most of the cargoes don't even require that amount of HP to get transported. So for me, it comes down to look of the truck.

 

The interior of Scania is also very good, and thats why I drive it currently, but this Renault... Might change my mind, we will see!

 

I am also eager to hear your opinion about the truck after you test it! Please do share! 🙂

  • Awesome! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I plan on using the new Renault when it's on MP, and same with Iberia when it comes out tomorrow. Will be fun going to new places in a new truck. I don't drive Renaults much, as I mainly drive DAFs,  but the new ones look nice. Maybe when Iberia and 1.40 is on TMP I'll drive the new Renault in celebration or something.

AABattery

I hope to be on the TMP team some day

About me:

Nationality: 🇺🇸

Languages: 🇬🇧|🇩🇪|🇪🇸|🇷🇸

Discord: AABattery#0423

Driver and Events Manager of Project Cargo VTC

 

 1771048576_role_Driver(1).png.d3968ae971

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Manager
10 hours ago, AABattery said:

I plan on using the new Renault when it's on MP, and same with Iberia when it comes out tomorrow. Will be fun going to new places in a new truck. I don't drive Renaults much, as I mainly drive DAFs,  but the new ones look nice. Maybe when Iberia and 1.40 is on TMP I'll drive the new Renault in celebration or something.

I think that is a perfect idea! I will definitely take you up on that, driving the new truck in Iberia will be a great thing to do once TMP supports the new update. 🙂 

 

7 hours ago, [PCVTC] Harvey_TMP said:

They look really cool in the paint job I might have to cop one you know and chill on 1.40 for a bit with the new lighting, get some of those nice pictures!

Agree with you there! The photos will look great, tag me in them when they're posted. 😄 

 

4 hours ago, wesleyr99 said:

I like all trucks

So do I!

 

1 hour ago, [C-S] Spet said:

I think that I will drive Renault trucks more often.

I would say so to, maybe I have been a bit ignorant towards the Renault brand and I think the new facelift will definitely change my opinion quite a bit on them - the interior looks great so will make for some great trips. 

 

1 hour ago, AndreX013 said:

new renault for me is beautifull, have a good front face and headlights when tmp upgrade to 1.40 i'll buy it.

 

Glad to hear that! Keep me updated. 😄

 

57 minutes ago, kondii12 said:

I prefer Volvo and Scania, but I guess it would be nice experience to drive fresh truck around other players.

You have to try something new at least once, I would say. Let me know what you think when you get behind the wheel!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like the new design! Especially the front turn signals look really cool with the "animation" to the outside. Looks really modern as well. Might be my second favorite truck now :)! 

 spacer.png        spacer.png

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

  Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Manager
8 hours ago, Cl3mex said:

I think this new truck is amazing and I will definitely drive it on TMP when it is supported. I might even use the Renault as my main truck for a while as I think the changes they made are beautifull. 🙂

Great to hear! Let me know how you get on 😄

3 hours ago, HamsterSizedAsian said:

I actually liked the interior and exterior of the new Renault Truck.

Performance wise would be debatable if it is good enough especially to most people who are used to 700+ HP engine but I would say it'll be capable for those who does job that requires you to drive under 100kph (62mph). 
 

I suppose power is not everything when it comes down to it - I think a lesser engine is something I'd be willing to sacrifice for the sake of the new design! 😄

25 minutes ago, Inklink said:

I really like the new design! Especially the front turn signals look really cool with the "animation" to the outside. Looks really modern as well. Might be my second favorite truck now :)! 

Glad you are enjoying it, I am really looking forward to seeing it in game, I am haven't even updated to 1.40 yet 😆

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

As much is a try i simply cant adapt myself to drive the T Range(New or old gen models),It looks cool but cant take my mind off my old Premium lol.
I really hope SCS remake the old 3d models for the Magnum,Premium, and the Poor Iveco Stralis,that thing looks like a Bad mod made for ETS 1 

 

spacer.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Owen. unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...