Hot topic #35: New Renaults!

Owen.

I try to be open-minded and give other trucks a chance but it doesn't take long til I end up back in the Scania.
Maybe it will be different this time because I like the look of the new headlights and the modern interior of the Renault.
Will surely give it a try when the new version gets supported on TMP.

On 4/7/2021 at 7:27 AM, Owen. said:

Eu sinto você lá, algumas vezes eu me sinto muito apegado à minha Scania ?

Estou ansioso para ver o que você vem com a personalização sábio!

Fico feliz que goste deles! Na verdade, larguei um fã do novo facelift, estou ansioso para ficar ao volante.

On 4/6/2021 at 11:30 AM, Owen. said:

Olá a todos! Bem-vindos à 35ª edição do nosso Tópico Quente.

Hoje o SCS trouxe para o jogo, o novo Renault T e T-High facelift; estávamos imaginando o que você acha dessas novas adições.

Você está planejando usar esses caminhões novos, e o que você acha das mudanças que foram feitas?

Sinta-se livre para nos dizer seus pensamentos abaixo!

All the changes were perfect!

Still think the Renault T has one of the best interiors and the new update just makes it better>
The exterior look of the new T looks a little meaner and thost lights and indicators well enough said they are a winner.
The Renault T is now in the Garage next to the Iveco Strallis and the old Merc Actros.

• Owen. unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic