Hot topic #35: New Renaults!

Owen.

I will surely test it very soon and I might even use it as my main truck if I get used to it. I already liked the exterior look of the truck and with a bit of configurations, I am sure it will look even better. As for the interior, it looks even better for my taste as it looks futuristic and modern.

My current main truck is Scania and I used to drive Scania or Volvo but I am really open-minded towards other trucks and would like to give them a chance as well! ^^

10 hours ago, [GökBörü] Neptune said:

I will surely test it very soon and I might even use it as my main truck if I get used to it. I already liked the exterior look of the truck and with a bit of configurations, I am sure it will look even better. As for the interior, it looks even better for my taste as it looks futuristic and modern.

My current main truck is Scania and I used to drive Scania or Volvo but I am really open-minded towards other trucks and would like to give them a chance as well! ^^

That's super interesting Neptune! Let me know what you think when you test it, I am looking forward to trying it out also. The interior is very modern, you're right, I think it is up there with the Next Gen interior for me. Glad to hear you're going to give it a go though, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 1

Renault Trucks made a great move if other truck owners will also follow suit, no one knows, but I really like the new gen of the T range.

5 hours ago, Owen. said:

That's supper interesting Neptune! Let me know what you think when you test it, I am looking forward to trying it out also. The interior is very modern, you're right, I think it is up there with the Next Gen interior for me. Glad to hear you're going to give it a go though, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I will surely share my toughts about it with you and with all the community! Everyone goes for either Scania or Volvo and half of the people choose those 2 trucks for their sheer horsepower. But most of the cargoes don't even require that amount of HP to get transported. So for me, it comes down to look of the truck.

The interior of Scania is also very good, and thats why I drive it currently, but this Renault... Might change my mind, we will see!

I am also eager to hear your opinion about the truck after you test it! Please do share! ?

• Awesome! 1

I plan on using the new Renault when it's on MP, and same with Iberia when it comes out tomorrow. Will be fun going to new places in a new truck. I don't drive Renaults much, as I mainly drive DAFs,  but the new ones look nice. Maybe when Iberia and 1.40 is on TMP I'll drive the new Renault in celebration or something.

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

10 hours ago, AABattery said:

I plan on using the new Renault when it's on MP, and same with Iberia when it comes out tomorrow. Will be fun going to new places in a new truck. I don't drive Renaults much, as I mainly drive DAFs,  but the new ones look nice. Maybe when Iberia and 1.40 is on TMP I'll drive the new Renault in celebration or something.

I think that is a perfect idea! I will definitely take you up on that, driving the new truck in Iberia will be a great thing to do once TMP supports the new update. ? 

7 hours ago, [PCVTC] Harvey_TMP said:

They look really cool in the paint job I might have to cop one you know and chill on 1.40 for a bit with the new lighting, get some of those nice pictures!

Agree with you there! The photos will look great, tag me in them when they're posted. ? 

4 hours ago, wesleyr99 said:

I like all trucks

So do I!

1 hour ago, [C-S] Spet said:

I think that I will drive Renault trucks more often.

I would say so to, maybe I have been a bit ignorant towards the Renault brand and I think the new facelift will definitely change my opinion quite a bit on them - the interior looks great so will make for some great trips. 

1 hour ago, AndreX013 said:

new renault for me is beautifull, have a good front face and headlights when tmp upgrade to 1.40 i'll buy it.

Glad to hear that! Keep me updated. ?

57 minutes ago, kondii12 said:

I prefer Volvo and Scania, but I guess it would be nice experience to drive fresh truck around other players.

You have to try something new at least once, I would say. Let me know what you think when you get behind the wheel!

• Upvote 1

I brought the new Renault drove it for a bit and took some pictures, Overall I think I will be staying with Scania because it has the power and that luxury feel about it , The facelift on the new Renault does look smart but for me its lacking in power and the interior design doesn't give me that luxury feel about it.

I actually liked the interior and exterior of the new Renault Truck.

Performance wise would be debatable if it is good enough especially to most people who are used to 700+ HP engine but I would say it'll be capable for those who does job that requires you to drive under 100kph (62mph). 

Good tunes while driving? That's living, man I tell ya

I really like the new design! Especially the front turn signals look really cool with the "animation" to the outside. Looks really modern as well. Might be my second favorite truck now :)! 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

8 hours ago, Cl3mex said:

I think this new truck is amazing and I will definitely drive it on TMP when it is supported. I might even use the Renault as my main truck for a while as I think the changes they made are beautifull. ?

Great to hear! Let me know how you get on ?

3 hours ago, HamsterSizedAsian said:

I actually liked the interior and exterior of the new Renault Truck.

Performance wise would be debatable if it is good enough especially to most people who are used to 700+ HP engine but I would say it'll be capable for those who does job that requires you to drive under 100kph (62mph). 

I suppose power is not everything when it comes down to it - I think a lesser engine is something I'd be willing to sacrifice for the sake of the new design! ?

25 minutes ago, Inklink said:

I really like the new design! Especially the front turn signals look really cool with the "animation" to the outside. Looks really modern as well. Might be my second favorite truck now :)! 

Glad you are enjoying it, I am really looking forward to seeing it in game, I am haven't even updated to 1.40 yet ?

• Like 1

A MODERN TRUCK! I feel very happy and excited. I'd love to trade in my recently acquired Reno for the new Reno.

A friendly greeting to the truck driver