Hot topic #35: New Renaults!

Owen.

Hello everyone! Welcome to the 35th instalment of our Hot Topic.

Today SCS have brought to the game, the new Renault T and T-High facelift; we were wondering what you think of these new additions.

Are you planning on using these new trucks, and what do you think of the changes that have been made?

Feel free to let us know your thoughts below!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • HaulieLove 2

It's not standalone truck, only new parts for T and T High - 2 interiors with extra cellphone holder and openable cup holder, front grille and mask, front fenders, front bumper with LED headlights, roof lights, and some plastic aero parts under the bumper and side skirts.

Forgot about paintjob, also comes with new "candy red" metalic paintjob.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Granite said:

It's not standalone truck, only new parts for T and T High - 2 interiors with extra cellphone holder and openable cup holder, front grille and mask, front fenders, front bumper with LED headlights, roof lights, and some plastic aero parts under the bumper and side skirts.

Its also the first truck to have sequential indicators, the new lights give it an evil look with the teardrop effect ( shame its plastic ). I'm actually surprised they are allowed to call it an Evolution being thats exactly what Mercedes did! Hope they can add a dlc & rework the older trucks because they are really showing their age now....Whats weird is if you look on Renaults website they say about the T, C & K coming to the game yet only the T is??? 

41 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Its also the first truck to have sequential indicators, the new lights give it an evil look with the teardrop effect ( shame its plastic ). I'm actually surprised they are allowed to call it an Evolution being thats exactly what Mercedes did! Hope they can add a dlc & rework the older trucks because they are really showing their age now....Whats weird is if you look on Renaults website they say about the T, C & K coming to the game yet only the T is??? 

Yeah that was kinda wrongly worded, all 3 lines are receving this facelift, though we will only see T line in the game, C an K lines would need a lot more modeling.

Don't forget, they already updated DAF E6 like this (new interiors, engines and some facelift exterior parts), maybe we can get more updates like this for more recent trucks, some may need more work than others, but those really old ones will need to be scrapped and remodeled from scratch.

This new truck promises to come with a tablet attached to its dashboard, but we wont have a energy power like Scania or Volto, but an economical truck

I will definitely take some trips with it to have fun with some girls inside the cabin ?

Till now i drive my Iveco or my DAF.

But yes, i think i will drive the Renualt, when it is possible to use it on the Multiplayer.

• Woah! 1

Windows 10Pro - Intel i7 11700k - MSI Z590 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi -  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 2TB 860 EVO - 1TB 860 EVO -

750W BeQuiet Straight Power E11 CM - Fractal Design Define XL R2 - 2x16GB Corsair Vengance 3600MHz

12 hours ago, Granite said:

OK Scania fanboys, do you know Renault is actually Volvo under the hood, but Scania is really a Volkswagen?

Renault only use the engine and gearbox from volvo the rest is maded by them , since they got bought from volvo back in 1995 , and Scania dont use Volkswagen engines , Scania is owned by the VW group but remains seperate of the rest , Scania makes everything by themselfs , including engine and gearbox , Man is owned by VW group too and have their own engine and gearbox , and u dont see them trading parts with scania or vice versa.

19 hours ago, Meto5 said:

It is very nice to test the new arrivals, but as a volvo driver, I got used to this truck, it makes it easier for me to drive, but I get a little tired in other trucks, it makes me a little inexperienced, I got used to the volvo, it seems difficult to switch to another truck.

I feel you there, some times I feel too attached to my Scania ?

9 hours ago, [ST I 002] xiaoZheng said:

I will always use it, because I love Renault at first, and my VTC official truck is Renault too! So I hope TMP can support 1.40 version and this truck fastly! Best wishes!

I look forward to seeing what you come up with customisation wise!

4 hours ago, MAhmad22 said:

I love this new trucks and look forward for future trucks. Amazing loving it

I am glad you like them! I am actually quit a fan of the new facelift, I'm looking forward to getting behind the wheel.

• HaulieLove 1