How was everyones easter?

Replay__

Very chocolate, ice cream, juice, soda and family. 😁

Be positive that everything will be fine, even in the worst moments!

mud.png   1791576545_role_VeteranI1.png 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Mine was very chilled, relaxed and great fun on the EGG HUNT 🙂  Hope you had a good one @Replay__

• Like 1

Rescue193uk_TMP

TruckersMP Official Streamer

TruckersMP Official Rules  | TruckersMP Twitch Channel  TruckersMP Streamer Guide | TMP Stream CalendarTruckersMP Event System  | Meet The Team

| Rescue193uk_TMP Twitch | Outcast Transport VTC

“Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.”

My Easter was pretty good! Had a blast at the Easter Egg Hunt Event and mostly chilled for the day!

Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.

eI49NYF.png

March 13th, 2021 - Present

Convoy Control WARP Convoys 

I tried to relax and NOT leave the damn house BUT apparently that's not an option when you have to visit family members + a newborn child from your husbands family, lol.

Female | german & english | sarcastic | gaming

76561198013596467.png

Discord: DahakaSkyRising#2850

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bulletx3/

[That profilepicture is my avatar from Second Life]

I'm fine. How about you

Kind regards,

Tonyyyy 

role_Members.png WzxmcKP.pngy5NH3fV.png

Reporting a user? |  Require help? | Latest personnel changes | Meet The Team! | Appeal your Ban | Event Request

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Forum Moderator