Being online with "light / gentle" mods active

zak_mull

Hi zak_mull,

only certain mods work when playing TMP, mods which are not supported get disabled automatically when joining a server. In this thread all supported mods are listed: 

But so-called "local mods" are possible, certain accessoires that can be added to your truck.

If you wish to use a "graphics-like" mod you might want to check out ReShade. ReShade is an external plug-in with loads of filters, which can improve the visual look of your game in a certain way.

On 4/4/2021 at 6:06 PM, zak_mull said:

It seems like the triple/b-triple mod works as I have seen drivers about with this setup and managed to get it myself.

Yes and no. You can use the mod to get a triple-trailer that can be used when driving online. But you need to enable the mod in SP, and buy the trailer in SP. It will still be there when you join MP. But you can't enable it and buy a trailer using the mod in MP.

spacer.png | spacer.png

On 4/4/2021 at 4:21 PM, zak_mull said:

Good afternoon

So I am still fairly fresh to the ETS2 / truckersMP world and have discovered some light mods (not lights as in headlights but small) mods work online aswell as the triple/b-triple combination.

My question is....

What mods do you have active whilst online truckersMP?

The only actual mods you can have active whilst online are Promods and the Seasonal Mod, so I usually don't use any, unless I'm looking to explore some of the Promods map expansion.

I do usually drive a save-edited vehicle, however this isn't technically modding, as it isn't adding any additional content to the game, only creatively using what is already there.

Very occasionally, I'll use a vehicle with local-addon hookup accessories (often mistakenly called local mods), however I don't usually do this as I don't see much benefit in having vehicle components that only I can see and it can cause issues when loading Promods as I've yet to switch over to bus_job_log.

Therefore, I don't usually use any mods whilst active, and that will be the case for everyone unless they're on a Promods server or are using the seasonal mod.

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @zak_mull,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days), because every day lots of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum organized and active in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Archived