Kick frequently because of Unreliable connetion

Misty Island

Recently, there are often prompts of being kicked out of the server for no reason. I am often kicked during normal driving. After asking, I found that many people have this situation, especially when loading in a crowded place. I think if I just show up by myself This kind of problem, it may be my network problem, but I asked my friends and found that most people also have this situation, I think this is not my own problem, is it Truckersmp's problem? I can’t speak this. I’m just an ordinary Player. I think there must be players who have encountered this kind of problem in the forum. I want to ask, if this kind of problem occurs to everyone, is it not a problem with our player’s network at all? I don’t want to watch it. What I get is that the answer to each question is indeed my own network problem. Do most player networks have problems? Frequent kicks cause me to be unable to play normally. I think I don’t have much expectations for Truckersmp now. I think it’s time to reduce the time spent on ETS2. Playing other simulation games may bring me more diverse games. Experience, such remarks may violate the rules, but this is my most true thought. From now on, I will reduce the playing time of TMP, because the frequent Kick of the server makes me unable to play normally. I hope that TMP will solve the problem as soon as possible instead of using it. The player’s internet comes to perfunctory!

QQ图片20210404231218.png

Misty Island - TruckersMP - Player

Ascend Cargo | Driver

image.png.a2948cf0c580647219b26e02d549447a.png

Language : Chinese ; English ; Russian ; German

Report a player | Appeal a ban | Open a support ticket

Regards and have fun ❤️

This issue is not a TruckersMP problem as you think. It's actually your hardware that's causing the problem. Allow me to explain.

I also have this issue when trying to spawn in Calais, Duisburg or any other busy area (such as an events server). My network is perfect and typically always is.

The problem is this: When you are spawning into a busy area, your game has to load in several trucks, all with specific colours, paintjobs, rims, trailers, locations, speeds, direction of travel. It has to do this immediately, otherwise the chance of a collision is high. Contrast this to spawning in a quiet area, or spawning in singleplayer, where the AI traffic doesn't spawn in immediately, but after the initialization of the world. If you have a CPU that isn't capable of doing this effectively, then your game freezes. TMP in turn acknowledges your freeze, sees this as a collision risk and subsequently removes you from the game.

If you're looking to spawn in Calais, but you see this message, I highly recommend spawning in a nearby city instead and driving there. It will give your hardware more time to process the madness of the city.

Paddy

Prime Logistics | Former HR & Exam Team

TMP Former Events Team

I also encounter this kind of problem, especially when changing the archive and garage, it will prompt the unreliable network. We can only wait for the follow-up developers to fix this problem

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

2 hours ago, GranCabrio said:

I also encounter this kind of problem, especially when changing the archive and garage, it will prompt the unreliable network. We can only wait for the follow-up developers to fix this problem

Again, it is not a dev problem. See my above post please.

Paddy

Prime Logistics | Former HR & Exam Team

TMP Former Events Team

In some cases the drive, on which you've installed the game can be too slow to keep up with the demand of the game itself. When I had the game on normal hard drive, in most cases I was kicked due to unreliable connection when trying to spawn in congested area. Once I moved the game to SSD, the issue went away. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Its not a Hardware problem at all. I have a high end gaming pc based on an intel i9 and a Geforce 3080ti. RAM is 64 GB. I dont think its my hardware that causes the problem. Also I asked many people with even stronger computers than my one. They all have that problem on EU 1. 

PS: My internet connection is also very good... so its not my internet.

I also like others have the issue with loading into a busy city and get kicked, Unreliable servers cause problems for everyone including Game Moderation if players are lagging all over the place and get reported then banned its not really fair if its a server issue and not the player.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived