Button to turn off the flashers for people with epilepsy

Guest ouzersn

Guest ouzersn

-Sorry For My Bad English-

Suggestion Name: Button to turn off the flashers for people with epilepsy

Suggestion Description: Those who have epilepsy or who are uncomfortable with flashers will be able to turn off the flashers or lights through the settings.

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: Flashers can be very uncomfortable for those with eye disease or epilepsy. It can even trigger an epileptic seizure and lead to death for those with epilepsy. Therefore, flashers should be option for flashers to turned off via settings for the health of some people.

Spoiler

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time into submitting your suggestion to us.  

Could you please specify a bit more what you mean with a "selector"? I'm unsure of what you're referring to when you're talking about a "selector".

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.

• Guest changed the title to Button to turn off the flashers for people with epilepsy

Hello Dogearmy,

Thank you for submitting your suggestion to us.  

I have reviewed your suggestion and I've come to the conclusion that a function like this is already in TruckersMP.

In your Tabmenu there should be an option called "additional lights" and if you click on that it will be disabled.  

Try and check it out!

Because of this reason will I be rejecting your suggestion.

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

• True Story 1

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.